Regarding MS points

Discus and support Regarding MS points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. I recently bought two MS Point cards (or Money cards now or whatever haha). One was for $50 and one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darthrevanrocks, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Regarding MS points

Hey Microsoft, I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. I recently bought two MS Point cards (or Money cards now or whatever haha). One was for $50 and one was for $25. I use the same profile for both consoles as well. If I redeem one on the Xbox 360 and not
    on the Xbox One (and vica versa) would the account on the other console get the prepaid money as well?

And if so, how quickly would the other account get it? Thank you if you answer!

:)

darthrevanrocks, Feb 1, 2014
  2. WildDamage01
    WildDamage01 Guest
    changing region

Regarding nz ms points, have been putting them on my account and downloading music from lips and add ons for games but only cod has failed so far. thanks for your time!

WildDamage01, Feb 1, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Regarding Microsoft Points

you need to spend excess ms points you can however purchase 500ms point sfrom the website

ngocphi, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Regarding MS points

when you redeem the codes it's linked to your account,not the console so you will have the money on both consoles.

It should be there instantly.

Daft Badger, Feb 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Regarding MS points