Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft

Discus and support Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ran around for an hour trying to figure this out. If you signed up one of your kids for a MS account for Minecraft and they can't add friends or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TranquilT, Jun 13, 2020.

1. TranquilT
    TranquilT Guest

Ran around for an hour trying to figure this out.

If you signed up one of your kids for a MS account for Minecraft and they can't add friends or connect to servers.

Sign into your MS account and go here: https://account.live.com/mykids.aspx

You need to enable third party apps!

Save the setting.

Log them out of Minecraft.

Log them back in.

It should work.

:)

TranquilT, Jun 13, 2020
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up

4. jaghuar Win User

How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in Minecraft (Win10 PC version - Not Java)?

I have activated all these settings and my child’s profile still cannot add friends on minecraft. I can join his world but he cannot join my world. He shows 1 friend on the friends tab but it doesn’t show any joinable friends or my world inside the friends
    tab. I have even changed all settings to allow everything (defeats the purpose) and I still cannot add friends on his account. Please help!!!!!!
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Can't validate Friend requests in XBox app from child account

Hello Pascal Paulis,

You're welcome!

I was wondering if that prompt will show if you have allowed your child to send a request. Have you tried selecting the request approval button? Then, checked your email regarding the request?

We'll check this with the Internal Support Team to see if this this request can found be elsewhere.

By the way, if your child is playing Minecraft, this support article is a guide for every parents - How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account | Minecraft Help

Regards,

6. Christian Quinto Win User

How do I access my privacy settings?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Are you not able to access Minecraft due to restrictions on your account? That message is usually reserved for child accounts on a family group. Try following the troubleshooting steps on Minecraft's Support page regarding family settings and restrictions and how to manage it. Here is the link.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

1. Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Regarding Child cannot

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  5. Regarding Shipment Service issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Shipment Service issue: I have placed a service for my xbox controller which is in service. For xbox service i got a mail to attach a shipment label in the product box and a form named "To Whom So Ever It May Concern" in...
  6. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  7. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4