Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite...

Discus and support Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After fixing my Elite 2 controller for several times, Microsoft support suggested myself a refund for the device since I'm seeing too many issues for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mooohg, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Mooohg
    Mooohg Guest

Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite...

After fixing my Elite 2 controller for several times, Microsoft support suggested myself a refund for the device since I'm seeing too many issues for the device.

My last contact from support was below and after a month. they have not taken any action for my refund. I've emailed 5 times already over this month that I have not received any next action for the case and if they're planning not refunding I want my controller back and suggested but no response.

:)

Mooohg, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite Controller 2

Hi Mooohg,

We understand your sentiment with the refund request that you should be having. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best solution to your concern.

We have sent you a private message to further assist you with this matter. Please click this link.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ngocphi Win User

Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite Controller 2

You are going to have to contact ms store support I'n your region

Via phone no one on forums can help with case numbers

And I suggest you edit it out because people can call up support with that number and get your name

It's PII
  4. P3nguin4tion Win User

HELLO XBOX I WANT TO FILE A FULL COMPLAINT REPORT AGAINST YOUR XBOX LIVE POLICY ENFORCEMENT TEAM OK

Hello,

If you need to contact the enforcement team regarding an action taken on your account, please open a case review from enforcement.xbox.com

Cheers!
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

caramba

Hey there -

For any information regarding actions taken by the Xbox Live Enforcement team, you'll want to head over to the
    Enforcement website. We don't have any information regarding actions taken by the Enforcement team and are unable to speculate further. If you are eligible for a case review, you can file one on that
    website as well.

Thanks for understanding!
  6. sarahhau Win User

Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!

Update: I went ahead and contacted support via chat and they solved it by refunding my monthly subscription payment for this month so that the 12 month code could begin to apply instead. Basically just removing the overlap rather than removing the code from my account. It was super fast, I have already received the refund and my account already reflects the application of the 12 month pass code. It was a simple fix in the end, but did require the action of Microsoft support to accomplish it in case you get into the same situation.
Thema:

1. Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite... - Similar Threads - Regarding case support

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  5. Regarding Shipment Service issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Shipment Service issue: I have placed a service for my xbox controller which is in service. For xbox service i got a mail to attach a shipment label in the product box and a form named "To Whom So Ever It May Concern" in...
  6. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  7. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...