regarding any communications bans or service bans.

Discus and support regarding any communications bans or service bans. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i'm just curious, back in the day i use to be able to send messages to most people and not ever be banned. but now it seems like the only thing xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gridyyy, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest

so i'm just curious, back in the day i use to be able to send messages to most people and not ever be banned. but now it seems like the only thing xbox is putting money into is an enforcement team, people harass me and i cant say
    nothing back but when i do decide to say the smallest things sometimes i'm banned within the next 2-5 days. and then they have this policy that if you get banned enough or say the wrong thing they can just take your games away, all the money you spent, because
    they feel that it is right. for one that's black mail, invasion of privacy (because you are going through my personal messages on a system that i pay to play on every year) and it is extortion. every game like call of duty sucks because the servers on this
    console are trash. maybe instead of making these enforcement reps feel like cops, put some money into things that make the console good again. because you are not cops nor are you an officer of any court. so these restrictions are really too heavy. there is
    absolutely no reason that i should have a 14 day service ban and a 100 days communications ban if i have been good and not received a ban in 7-8 months prior to this one. especially when the person who got you banned was weening the whole thing on. it is
    simply not fair that they can go and report you for saying something because they wanted to hype you up just to report you and put a comment in it crying like a little girl. i'm 21 years of age and we are mostly adults here. all these little kids need to be
    put in their own group if i'm gunna be childproofed on xbox the rest of my life while i play. i pay at least 400-500 dollars on games and accessories a year, you should not be able to take my rights away like that over a video game. Also how can you tell me
    that you can ban me when you are allowing the message to be sent in the first place, you are pretty much setting me and others up for failure and allowing me to say what i want just so you can see if its bad enough to take my account away and the 3000 dollars
    + i've spent. so lets be smart human beings here do whats right and stop the problem before it can even happen. why can i not make it so that the only people i can message is friends( yes i know you can go to privacy/communications and multiplayer and communicate
    with only friends in text, voice, and invites) but i don't see why it is set up like that. at all. i should be able to edit who i can speak to in game/party chat individually, who i can message to individually and who i can send invites to individually. also
    why can game creators like raven software make it so that you can't put bad words in your clan tag in cod. if that's the case then why has Microsoft not yet decided to ban all words of vulgar and obscene use through the message system? oh wait that's right,
    they're not about reforming your speech and helping the xbox community, they want you to get banned as much as possible so they can take your money. there is 100 better ways all these situations can be handled, and giving a punishment never helps most people.

:)

Gridyyy, Sep 15, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Seems to me that the best way to ban someone is simply take away their ability to communicate. No chat. No messages. No nothing. Should still be able to play online if you are paying for the service though. Now if they are cheating then, yeah. Ban them from the service completely.

otisthered, Sep 15, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?

bowski477, Sep 15, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Follow the
    Code of Conduct
    and you will have no problem.

It is that simple.

An Old Freak, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest
    it really isn't just that simple if you read everything i said. it seems like you may have gotten bored and snoozed in a few spots. like i said you cant just allow me to send the message in the first place and then tell me its wrong after.......AFTER...........(UNDERSTAND?)
    AFTER I said it......................... Microsoft allowed that message to be sent as the way it was so that you can look for people to ban so you guys at the enforcement office have a job., IT'S THAT SIMPLE BUD.

Gridyyy, Sep 15, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Actually it is correct

They do not actively looking for people to ban

They do however investigate complaints by players

You don't get it

You can bypass the world filters

And yes most words are filtered however people do think of ways to harass and insult people still

That does not make it right

You do realize that right and wrong is real in the world right?

Also 99.9% of live doesn't have this issue

Just BE HUMAN just like old freak said

ngocphi, Sep 16, 2017
  7. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest
    Lol sorry' i guess i'm not "human" enough. but still completely disagree. If you are having trouble reading you must be missing several key points in what i said. I am coorect and xbox should change their policies because i know
    for fact im not the only one with a problem with the way this eforcement team runs stuff. Outta no where they started handing out bans but i get banned because that person wants to try everything to get you mad in a message just to try to get you banned. xbox
    is just as responsible for allowing me to send the message because you allow that word to be typed in the first place on the console. There is nothing you can tell me to make me feel dumb. I know im right and that most people would agree the enforcement team
    is a joke.

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
  8. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest

the fact that i got banned for what i said is understandable, but still i do not understand how i can get a 14 day service ban and a 100 day com ban after going 7-8 months without being banned... just doesn't really seem like i get cut any slack because
    once you get banned once, you are on a watch list im sure of it. you cant be telling me your human if you dont get aggravated with people sometime. none of us are perfect. but still all of this can be stopped before i can even get the chance to get banned,
    what would be so wrong with that? or would the enforcement team just be upset because they can't tell people to go read the code of conduct anymore. plus im telling you right now, the fact of a permanent ban is absolutely an outrage that you get all the games
    you bought taken. that is absolutely wrong, i don't care what someone would say, losing all them games and money?????? and yall think that is ok, you are all seriously messed up since we can obviously see that this is all about money and barely about making
    xbox a better place. because if you allow me to send the message in the first place(which the console does) then why can you be mad when you see a report of what i said to someone to get me banned knowing xbox allows it to happen in the first place? really
    simple concept.

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
  9. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

OK Fowl, Sep 16, 2017
  10. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest
    lol what is that doing for me at all tho? the reason i come here is because this is getting ridiculous, you cant contact these people what so ever, you get one chance to appeal the ban, and then you get the same exact response over and over again. some one
    needs to do something abouts this, words are one thing, but when you come to playing with peoples money how is this ok with Microsoft? because i typed out a message that the system itself allowed me to type and send? microsoft can stop that before it even
    happens and what would be wrong with it? i know the people on the enforcement team don't control the message system completely.... so there should be a change. why is there not a more custom selection to the settings for me to stop random people from messaging
    me in the first place without me not being able to receive invites from random people and speaking with everyone if i wanna play in game chat. i should be able to make it so my friends only can message me if im going to get banned for getting into random arguments
    that are pointless in the end because we all know that this is just a game and we all compete to win. i really so no other reason for microsoft to not see eye to eye with me on this than yall not being able to ban people as much anymore. which what would be
    the problem? then you have less to worry about in the online community. now i know for fact that the enforcement team does not control these features and if you tell me they do then we can obviously see the money scheme exposed.

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
  11. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    You need to take responsibility for YOUR actions. The
    Code of Conduct
    is in place for a reason.

Actions have consequences.

An Old Freak, Sep 16, 2017
  12. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest
    yes i do take responsibility for my own actions, but Microsoft should know better than to allow things that can impact peoples lives to even be said in the first place. Us as humans all make dumb mistakes. but there is nothing anyone can tell me or any type
    of code of conduct that can give this a reason to look right. because what Microsoft is doing with peoples money in this scenario is 100 percent wrong and unlawful. explain to me how its ok for Microsoft to allow it to be sent in vulgar form just to ban you?
    can you help me understand with a better response than the one you have said 2 times now?

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
  13. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest

any vulgar words at all or anything in a sentence for that is vulgar should never have been allowed to be messaged in the first place, if you disagree with me than you are actually pretty indecent. because 1 you agree with the fact that Microsoft can strip
    people of all their money and hard work on a game over some incompetent words to someone you will probably never meet, 2 why should i have to deal with any consequences when the message system of xbox allowed me to send it in message form in the first place.
    hence that's why the Code of Conduct can stay in place, but xbox needs to install a word fail safe to stop you from sending a stupid message and make privacy customization's more editable to help some of us who aren't Mr.Perfect. if you dont see eye to eye
    on this you minus well be a part on the profits they make off banning people just for them to make another account and have to rebuy all their games again. sorry not all of us are made of money either man.

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
  14. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    If you review the code of conduct, creating another account to get around a ban is not allowed and is also a ban able offence.

Dadwhite, Sep 16, 2017
  15. Gridyyy
    Gridyyy Guest
    i mean this is obviously just a waste of time because you just repeat yourselves but ok thank you for showing disrespect.

Gridyyy, Sep 16, 2017
Thema:

1. regarding any communications bans or service bans. - Similar Threads - regarding communications bans

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  10. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...