Refusing to Provide Customer Support

Discus and support Refusing to Provide Customer Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ridley40, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Ridley40
    Ridley40 Guest

I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs.

The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue."

Instead they directed me to a troubleshooting guide I'd already tried, and and an answer FAQ that was completely useless. I know that X is supposed to pause DVDs. The issue is that it doesn't.

I wouldn't mind if it's just the season - i'd have been happy to send an email or raise a ticket to be answered in the New Year, but XBox are just straight up refusing to help me. It's bizarre.

I'd like some advice on if anyone has experienced similar issues with their controller.

:)

Ridley40, Dec 24, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Ridley40! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with pausing. Which console is this? Does it also do it with Blu rays if you have any?
  3. [EX] Win User

Microsoft customer support refusing to support their customer?

You remind me of people who are driving for 10$ gas to save 5$ in a sale ! šŸ˜šŸ‘
  4. Johnny NG Win User

Microsoft customer support refusing to support their customer?

You remind me of people who are driving for 10$ gas to save 5$ in a sale ! šŸ˜šŸ‘
    Maybe, but Microsoft is the kind of company who will forfeit thousands in order save pennies. I will steer the next 2 generations of gamers in my family towards playstation and steam, bet.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

customer support refuses to help

Hey TXI Highspeed! LIVE Messages were sent out again last night so make sure to check again for your code. :)
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

customer support refuses to help

Miss Kleo Is correct. I just received mine yesterday evening. HURAY!
Thema:

1. Refusing to Provide Customer Support - Similar Threads - Refusing Provide Customer

2. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.: So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it wonā€™t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it wonā€™t show up, it will make noise that suggests itā€™s spinning and...
  5. Warrantee Refusal EB Games Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warrantee Refusal EB Games Australia: I recently asked EB Games Australia if they could send my controller off to Microsoft to have stick drift repaired they refused to do it stating in email the following: "we are unable to...
  6. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  7. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  8. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  9. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  10. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...