Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall

Discus and support Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like many, my COD cold war was crashing on load screen and forcing my other games to crash. I called numerous time to Xbox support and was finally told... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraigLefler, Mar 23, 2021.

1. CraigLefler
    CraigLefler Guest

Like many, my COD cold war was crashing on load screen and forcing my other games to crash. I called numerous time to Xbox support and was finally told it was a known issue and to uninstall and wait for an update. I waited a few weeks and went to reinstall but all versions were asking for a full payment again. I called support numerous times explaining I already paid, gave them my order number, explained that THEY told me to uninstall. Twice now they have denied my refund because it's been too long. I already bought the game, can't reinstall without buying again, and they refuse to refund my original purchase amount.

what can I do? They admitted they know of the issue with the game but STILL won't refund my money.

:)

CraigLefler, Mar 23, 2021
  2. CraigLefler Win User

I have no option at all for anything. It's like I never even bought it. When I go to reinstall, all options are full priced. I've talked to support probably 4 times now. The worst part is that I don't just want a refund, I still want the game so they would literally not lose a cent. But I'm not double paying.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, does it give you the option to push the install over from the purchase?
  4. MAD EYE BOMBER Win User

Xbox one digital refund criteria

I thought that myself as I knew I was well within the time frame and amount of time played,but was told refund was denied and sent to their terms and conditions page.

Is there anyway I can escalate this even after being refused a refund as you can clearly see I meet the criteria?
  5. Andrew iz 1337 Win User

Xbox One Kinect Sensor Broke :(

Argos wouldn't refund it saying it's not an issue with the actual console itself, it's the Kinect sensor though. So they refused to refund me and told me to contact Microsoft.
  6. vikki newton Win User

payment made goods not received.

Hi, I tried that and was told I am not eligible for a refund because I don't fill the criteria. Refund was refused as stated in my microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall - Similar Threads - Refused refund COD

2. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.: So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will make noise that suggests it’s spinning and...
  5. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  6. I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...: A refund request was refused 3 days ago, but I have not received an email to tell me. I have checked, inbox, junk, deleted, nothing. I want to appeal as the reason was that I was refused is...
  7. Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...: Bought game as gift on my account by mistake Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift Refund refused for a pre order game Reason given was exceed permitted number of...
  8. Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product: Hi Microsoft. My old account was recently hacked even with having 2FA on. I never clicked on malicious links, shared my info, or used the same password across accounts. How my account was hacked...
  9. Why was I refused refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I refused refund: Refused refund for multiple games purchased fraudulently on my sons account that was hacked on Tuesday. The games were purchased and gifted by using our bank accounts that were linked to a PayPal...
  10. Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked: My Microsoft account was hacked, someone bought gift cards for a game. I never play games. Microsoft refuses to give the money back to me. I've spent 3 hours trying to get to a person, only to get...