Refusal of help

Discus and support Refusal of help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have encountered a fraud from activison i hoped that Microsoft can intervene because they refuse to help or refund me for the points I purchased in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tamem tamem, Dec 5, 2023.

1. tamem tamem
    tamem tamem Guest

Refusal of help

I have encountered a fraud from activison i hoped that Microsoft can intervene because they refuse to help or refund me for the points I purchased in game i have no idea if there are higher company that own activison other than Microsoft so i hoped that you can intervene and stop this and help me with this case because their not willing to help me seriously

:)

tamem tamem, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Refusal of help

Hello again Tamem T,

As I mentioned before, this is only a public Microsoft forum where we are gamers like you, if the purchase was not made at Microsoft then unfortunately we cannot help you. This issue should be addressed directly with Activision.

I wish you the best in this life and good luck.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Refusal of help

Hi Tamem T, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, if you made the purchase in the Activision store or website, they are the ones who should help you with the refund since Microsoft cannot intervene in the internal affairs of other companies.

If you made the purchase directly from Microsoft, let me know, so I can offer you more details on how to proceed to request a refund. Otherwise, if you made it through Activision, you must contact said support.

https://support.activision.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. tamem tamem Win User

Refusal of help

Sadly miss Courtney I didn’t buy it on xbox its in ps4 and activision refused to help me ill check woth their useless attempts to help me
  5. NoahJones_527 Win User

Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

The order is still pending. The purchase went through but the game is refusing to show up or download. Thank you for trying to help but this issue is refusing to be fixed
  6. onyxishere Win User

Employee Refused to Help with Request

Sorry to hear it. Did you purchase your console from a store or online at the Microsoft Store? If it was from a local gaming store see if you can't return the console for an exchange.

If it was purchased online you may have to contact phone support again to set up an exchange of the console. Hopefully you'll get better service the second time through. Either way you should mention about your last call to whoever you end up speaking
    with.
Thema:

Refusal of help

1. Refusal of help - Similar Threads - Refusal help

2. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refuses to even show disc; but other discs work.: So recently I got the new Assassins creed mirage for Xbox one and X, big problem it won’t read the disc on my Xbox one. Like it won’t show up, it will make noise that suggests it’s spinning and...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  7. Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.: So my Astro a10 mic just randomly stopped and I don’t know why working specifically the microphone part because it lets me hear just fine and I have try lots of tutorial and none them work List...
  8. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  9. Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.: I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now...
  10. Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help: MS sells 3 different versions of Flight Simulator. I accidentally purchased the middle version (Deluxe) and I want the FULL (Deluxe Premium) version of the simulator. I do not want a refund, I am...