Refurbished Xbox 360 will only allow main profile access to downloaded games.

Discus and support Refurbished Xbox 360 will only allow main profile access to downloaded games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's Xbox 360 was replaced by Microsoft with a refurbished unit. The existing hard drive was installed into the refurb and showed all downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SidFubar, Feb 22, 2015.

1. SidFubar
    SidFubar Guest

My son's Xbox 360 was replaced by Microsoft with a refurbished unit. The existing hard drive was installed into the refurb and showed all downloaded games as demos until I deleted and reloaded a game. Now the main profile has full access to our downloaded
    games and the other profiles still can access the games but are still only able to play them as demos. Not sure why but if I download content to the main profile and then change to a different profile it appears as if I have full access to all games until
    I try and open one of them. When I try to open a game the permissions change and show the games as demos again.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

SidFubar, Feb 22, 2015
  2. SidFubar
    SidFubar Guest
    Replaced console and now only one profile has full access to games

Our Xbox 360 was replaced by Microsoft with a refurbished unit. The existing hard drive was installed into the refurb and showed all downloaded games as demos until I deleted and reloaded a game. Now the main profile has full access to our downloaded games
    and the other profiles still can access the games but are still only able to play them as demos. Not sure why but if I download content to the main profile and then change to a different profile it appears as if I have full access to all games until I try
    and open one of them. When I try to open a game the permissions change and show the games as demos again.

Any help would be appreciated!

SidFubar, Feb 22, 2015
  3. RottenFox
    RottenFox Guest
    Gh3 - Downloaded content?

No,any downloadable content is able to be accessed by any profile on that xbox 360.
    exactly the same principal as downloading an arcade game on your profile,and your wife/partner/anybody else being able to play on theirs.

RottenFox, Feb 22, 2015
  4. Refurbished Xbox 360 will only allow main profile access to downloaded games.

THEOWENKILLER, Feb 22, 2015
  5. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Do a license transfer and re-download all of your games. Don't bother deleting the games just click re-download and it will authenticate them. It should solve your problem.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Auswulf Win User

Do a license transfer and re-download all of your games. Don't bother deleting the games just click re-download and it will authenticate them. It should solve your problem.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

8. dlCHIEF58 Win User

More than 1 profile

That is correct on the 360 - only one profile per Gold membership. Previously there was a Family Plan that allowed 4 profiles for $100/year, but that was discontinued last year. On the Xbox One, if the main profile has a Gold membership, then all other profiles
    on the machine have access to Gold features (up to 10 profiles I believe).
  9. KayCeeKitty Win User

Can't Play Hearthfire DLC on different profile

No. One console with multiple profiles and only my main profile which i used to download the dlc is able to access it.
  10. Obsessive Power Win User

If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.
Thema:

1. Refurbished Xbox 360 will only allow main profile access to downloaded games. - Similar Threads - Refurbished 360 allow

2. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  3. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba