Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

Discus and support Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WildZoro92, Jan 25, 2024.

1. WildZoro92
    WildZoro92 Guest

Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to refund thing again need help seeing what’s happening what the hold up is or if maybe it’s been sent else where?

:)

WildZoro92, Jan 25, 2024
  2. WildZoro92 Win User

Oh that’s probably why the delay then imma give it another few days then thanks for your help much appreciated might still try reaching out to them to see if they could give me a update again thanks
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Yes, try the procedure I told you, it doesn't hurt to have some updates, right? Thank you for contacting us!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

If it truly has been 14 days, it is best to contact Support. Usually, it takes from 3 - 5 business days, but the refund process suffered a delay in the last 2 - 3 weeks, and it is slowly getting back on its tracks, so that might explain your refund delay.

Yes, sometimes it can be hard to contact Support. The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing, in this case, refunds ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information, so that is the procedure to follow.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Jacob SJ Win User

I’m scared i might get banned

The money has been refunded but the name tag hasn’t yet, should i be worried?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Refund Approved But No Money In My Balance. It's Been Over 2 weeks Now.

Hi Holly. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

There have been some reports of delayed refunds recently, according to the support team this is being looked into. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Since we don't have access to accounts or refund details on this forum, I advise contacting Microsoft Support for an update on your refund.

This page has phone numbers you can call directly for support with accounts and billing: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Other contact options can be found from these links:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried - Similar Threads - Refunds been approved

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  8. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...