Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought )

Discus and support Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought ) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. Is there a possibility to refund a DLC i accidentally boutght for a game i don't own ( and don't plan to ). There is no option to do it from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VIKTORINOm, Mar 28, 2018.

1. VIKTORINOm
    VIKTORINOm Guest

Hi. Is there a possibility to refund a DLC i accidentally boutght for a game i don't own ( and don't plan to ). There is no option to do it from the order page. thank you

:)

VIKTORINOm, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Accidentally Bought DLC without game

Hello, hope this is the right place but i accidentally bought Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition. Without realizing that it was DLC and not a stand alone game. Is there any way i could get a refund since i don't own Dead rising 3 (the base
    game i need to play the dlc)

SkiFreeDieHard, Mar 28, 2018
  3. XBL Arcade Trials...Not really a complaint...more an observation...

I've accidentally bought a piece of DLC for RE5 accidental.

I put it down to my own stupidity though.

Elite Rampant, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

XBL Arcade Trials...Not really a complaint...more an observation...

I've accidentally bought a piece of DLC for RE5 accidental.

I put it down to my own stupidity though.
  7. DeadZombieAgent Win User

Cancel a refund request?

I accidentally bought The Hidden Ones DLC for Assassin’s Creed Origins and have requested a refund. But now i realise that if you delete the DLC you lose access to the save game that you were using... any way to cancel a refund? I’d rather just
    pay the money and keep my save game!
    Sorry you purchase wrong dlc and can not get a refund on any dlc or any game you purchase in feature
  8. andrewwynnyk Win User

Fallout 4 DLC disappeared

I have the same problem. I bought the gaul expansion for civ 6 when it came out and now it says I don't own it. I bought it again and requested a refund seeing how I already bought the dlc. When I got the refund it also took away the dlc. I've had this issue
    before, it says I dont own skyrim even though i bought it years ago and I never had that issue resolved either.

Please help, I can't contact anyone from xbox or Microsoft and I don't think I should have to buy something twice.
  9. XArticuno LordX Win User

I accidentally bought a game on Xbox Live, how can I refund?

Also, if we played the game that I bought accidentally. Can I still refund?
Thema:

1. Refunding DLC for game i don't own ? (accidentally bought ) - Similar Threads - Refunding DLC game

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  4. Refund approved and dlc removed but no money came back?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund approved and dlc removed but no money came back?!: Lightfall dlc For destiny 2. I bought it around the 14ths of Feb. Cancelled it on the 22nd of feb because i bought the ps5 and found out Dlcs dont carry over game accounts. My request was approved...
  5. Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my refund on destiny 2 lightfall dlc: So I pre-order destiny 2 lightfall and I didn't receive the dlc and it said it was declined [img] 654e9369-cc57-48fb-a6b5-175119d350ff
  6. Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied: I bought the Outer Wilds DLC "Echoes of the Eye" for 10$, only for it not to show up in game. Over a few days, I tried a bunch of different solutions and nothing worked so I contacted support to...
  7. DLC missing from game after trying to refund it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC missing from game after trying to refund it.: Wondering anyone knows how to fix my problem because I reinstalled assassins creed origins to replay it and it won’t let me access my save because I don’t have the dlc the hidden ones and went to...
  8. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  9. Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?: on March 4 i wanted to buy the DLC For the game Metro Exodus "The Two Colonies" since i couldn't purchase it from the Xbox PC Beta App because my windows system was set to another region. i...
  10. Can I get a refund on a game and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a game and DLC: I purchased a code for Battlefield 1 and it allowed me to play it fot a short time then one day i tried to open the game and it said I did not own it.. . I also pre ordered Xenoverse 2 so I could...