Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained.

Discus and support Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBigJimbles, Aug 11, 2023.

1. xBigJimbles
    xBigJimbles Guest

I made an accidental purchase of the Sapphire Hagiri Quest Pack thinking it was something it was not it was my mistake but I got my refund and everything so that's good.

However I noticed when I was buying what I really wanted was that the Nagiri pack wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I went into my character list and the character is still there and the quest line is there as well. I'm deathly afraid to touch either of them in fear of getting banned because I don't know why the character remains on my profile.

Has this happened to anyone else if so please let me know and what to do thank you for your time.

:)

xBigJimbles, Aug 11, 2023
  2. xBigJimbles Win User

Hello none of that worked unfortunately I've seen something about waiting for approximately 5 days possibly for a pack to disappear from your inventory I'll just have to do that and wish the best but thank you for giving me options have a good one
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

It is not normal to happen, you can uninstall the game and reinstall to see if the content remains. You can also log out and log in to your account to see if it works.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Thank you for contacting me, have a great night/day. See you soon.
  5. thomas jennings Win User

Wheres my refund money?

Its from fortnite and i didnt request a refund for the items
  6. dempup Win User

Fortnite skin purchased by accident

Thema:

1. Refunded an item from Fortnite but the character and questline have remained. - Similar Threads - Refunded item Fortnite

2. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  3. Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?: I bought FIFA 24 twice by mistake and I’ve been charged £90 for it twice but only have downloaded and used one game. 14be5a8c-e28f-4899-9feb-615c66c0f0c0
  4. Wrong item refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong item refunded: I accidentally refunded the wrong item it was a currency pack for trove and it was a gift for a friend. Do I need to repurchase that pack for him so it doesn’t take it out of his game?...
  5. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  6. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  7. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded vbucks but I still have the items: I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about this and the other questions said it takes 3-5...
  8. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff
  9. I refunded a item but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e
  10. Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?: I bought someone an xbox but used the wrong shipping address and it has been stuck in shipping. I requested a refund but I picked “shipped before I canceled” instead of “I have not received the...