Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi,ive been charge for 3 months i think at least for my xbox gamepass.. and im not even playuing xbox or anygame that using xbox game pass i tryed a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BetePuma2847462, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Refund

Hi,ive been charge for 3 months i think at least for my xbox gamepass.. and im not even playuing xbox or anygame that using xbox game pass i tryed a game call sea of thieves on pc.. before and this is why i hit that free gamepass 1 months.. i tryed to cancel
    it after.. but it didnt work.. now im still charged up.. i tryed again to cancell on site.. and i think it works.. now the question is.. can i get my little 13.99$ for 3 months or not ?

:)

BetePuma2847462, Jul 13, 2018
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Anyone else getting preorder refunds from Amazon or elsewhere?

I am going thru my email and I have 2 refunds from Amazon on my Xbox One games.
    I got this same email for all the games I preordered thru Amazon, bring the game cost
    down to only $48.99 each.

Item: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox One
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B00CX6XKK6
    Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $11.00
    Item Tax Refund: $0.77

rkkeller, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Stalker
    Stalker Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I have called them and even if you meant to cancel after the charge has been made for the next period they won't give you any sort of refund. I was only one day late in calling to cancel and I still could not get a refund with them. The only thing they would do is not automatically renew it when came due again.

Stalker, Jul 13, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Refund

ChiefJoboo, Jul 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Refund