refund xbox 360 users reply if you think xbox should

Discus and support refund xbox 360 users reply if you think xbox should in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; lets get our money back for the time we have being offline a36cf400-73ee-4cb4-9c0c-d759aad759c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tom12128, Aug 19, 2015.

1. tom12128
    tom12128 Guest

lets get our money back for the time we have being offline

:)

tom12128, Aug 19, 2015
  2. reecie
    reecie Guest
    Firmware update for the astro A40 A50 mix amp

But think about this if you have the older consoles still

*Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users should NOT apply this firmware update. This firmware is for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users ONLY. *

reecie, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Not able to buy 360 'Games with Gold' games

Brammster,

Since your last reply, a new General System Update was released to the Xbox One allowing users to download and purchase Xbox 360 BC titles. Have you tried downloading the games directly from your console since you started this topic? PayPal option should
    appear there.

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Aug 19, 2015
  4. angie1106
    angie1106 Guest

yes defo been down now two days my little boy very upset! I will be expecting a reduced monthly charge due to the inconvenience caused!

angie1106, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Probably not going to happen.Read the CoC/ToU,especially the part that's says Microsoft are under no obligation to refund you for any downtime on xbox live.

2 days of live would be worth about 5 pence.

Just play offline.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. angie1106 Win User

yes defo been down now two days my little boy very upset! I will be expecting a reduced monthly charge due to the inconvenience caused!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Probably not going to happen.Read the CoC/ToU,especially the part that's says Microsoft are under no obligation to refund you for any downtime on xbox live.

2 days of live would be worth about 5 pence.

Just play offline.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dayz-Non functioning $40 game

Reply back to the email and explain why you want the refund. You should get a reply saying you should be allowed a refund or not.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Merging Existing XBox Profile With New XBox Live Account/Profile

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply

If you are an offline user, you should just be able to click onto the Join Xbox Live button. This should take you through all of the process of upgrading their account to an Xbox Live Account. However, I do not think you can merge profiles with each other?

Regards
  10. twaig1690 Win User

Microsoft Edge

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GET THERE XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONC CONSOLE CHIP MICROSOFT DON'T GIVE A DAM IF YOU DO AFTER ALL THEY WON'T REPLY TO YOUR POST WHEN THERE OVER PRICED RUBBISH CONSOLES DON'T WORK
Thema:

1. refund xbox 360 users reply if you think xbox should - Similar Threads - refund 360 users

2. Refunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360: I had bought two backwards compatible games two years ago but refunded them at the time. Just got on my Xbox 360 and looked at my purchase history and I see both games available to download. I...
  3. Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund: Yesterday I bought a xbox 360 digital game (kane and Lynch deadmen) on my Xbox 360 console by a redeem code of 20 euro in spain . I waited 2 hours to download full digital game (5.49GB) after...
  4. RockBand 3 No Longer Available on Xbox 360, Can I Get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RockBand 3 No Longer Available on Xbox 360, Can I Get a Refund?: I've been collecting Xbox 360's for a few years now and over the weekend I was able to find a Star Wars edition Xbox 360 console to add to my collection. I also was able to find a Pro Guitar...
  5. Refund 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund 360 games: I bought a 360 game and not knowing it's not in backwards compatible lost and now I can't refund it is there any way or I now I have to buy a 360 console to play it....
  6. Xbox 360 refund help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refund help: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox 360 marketplace and it did not work and I refunded it but it went to my Microsoft account instead of my credit card In which I paid for it What I...
  7. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  8. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  9. Xbox 360 Game Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Refund: Hi i have an old xbox 360 My 5 year old son accidentally purchased gta5 from the xbox live store and he did not know what he was doing, i already own it on disc. how do i go about getting a...
  10. Refund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.: I downloaded pinball fx2 core from Xbox games site on my win 10 pc for Xbox 360 console. The game states that it's FREE with GOLD. When I checked the download area on my console, the game wasn't...