Refund ufc 2

Discus and support Refund ufc 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i need to refund UFC 2 on PC, i brought UFC 2 on the mircosoft page but it is for xbox 1 when you type buy UFC2 on xbox 1 it come up with the link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KindlyOdin7838, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Refund ufc 2

Hey i need to refund UFC 2 on PC, i brought UFC 2 on the mircosoft page but it is for xbox 1 when you type buy UFC2 on xbox 1 it come up with the link i brought thje game but its for xbox 1 which i wanted UFC 2 for PC how do i request a refund.

:)

KindlyOdin7838, Nov 14, 2017
  2. SEE OH D WHY
    SEE OH D WHY Guest
    UFC 2 PREORDER BONUS

I bought ufc 2 digital deluxe edition, deleted the game, now i dont have the preordered fighters. refund? help?

SEE OH D WHY, Nov 14, 2017
  3. i have bought accidentally a game on windows that is only available on Xbox

I have accidentally bought a game on windows that is only available on Xbox ... The name of the game is UFC 2... Can i get a refund ?

MixablePrince12, Nov 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Refund ufc 2

For refunds you will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund ufc 2

For refunds you will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Flukey73 Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

The demo for UFC is out as of 2 am this morning i just searched ufc on the store
  7. Izaiah Peters Win User

I got a game but it only says manage what do I do?

(I got rainbow and the same thing is happening i was able to refund ufc) It didn't work and I tried refunding it I don't know what to do.
  8. Mr Boozyhead Win User
  9. Rhythm BW Win User

Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
Thema:

Refund ufc 2

1. Refund ufc 2 - Similar Threads - Refund ufc

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. How do I refund in ufc 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I refund in ufc 4: I am trying to refund But dose not let me 31f27cf4-a32c-4dea-b5f7-74cd8e17a35f