Refund taking literally forever

Discus and support Refund taking literally forever in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Collings-burton, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Refund taking literally forever

A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been over 2 weeks. Is this normal, what do I do?

:)

Jack Collings-burton, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Jack Collings-burton Win User

but my refund was accepted 2 weeks ago, I want my money back.
  3. bowski477 Win User

You would need to contact official support for any billing/refund issues. If your refund request was accepted it shouldn't take that long.

Xbox Support
  4. kerrycane9 Win User

AC Unity's owner, but can't download it.

I bought ac unity on xbox live on my new xbox one about three days ago but it takes literally forever for it to even try to install is there a way to either speed it up or get a refund?
  5. aneeq hoedemaker Win User

Played Hogwarts Legacy, now i suddenly do not own the game.

I have the exact same problem and a refund is taking forever to be reviewed
  6. Ruben DC Win User

Played Hogwarts Legacy, now i suddenly do not own the game.

I know. Still no answer on my request for a refund.

And apparently they made an announcement that they will be refunding everyone that has this problem. But it's taking forever to do so.
Thema:

1. Refund taking literally forever - Similar Threads - Refund taking literally

2. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. How long do refunds take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long do refunds take?: About 14 days ago I submitted 3 refund request that were all accepted and still haven't received the refund. I'd like to know if theres a way to go address this and possibly a estimation of how...
  6. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  7. Refund taking a lot of time

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund taking a lot of time: I bought Minecraft but after playing it for some time i lost interest, so i applied for a refund which got approved but that was 4 days ago, my refund has not arrived yet?...
  8. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  9. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...
  10. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...