Refund request denied

Discus and support Refund request denied in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought a digital game for PC from the Xbox store. Order confirmation included refund policy stating that refund can be requested within 14... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmptyZee07, Dec 6, 2023.

1. EmptyZee07
    EmptyZee07 Guest

Refund request denied

I recently bought a digital game for PC from the Xbox store. Order confirmation included refund policy stating that refund can be requested within 14 days.

Now refund request is being denied and reason given is "It’s been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products". But it has not been more than 14 days.

Can anyone assist? Extremely frustrated.

:)

EmptyZee07, Dec 6, 2023
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

PayDay2 Refund

I think that people are allow one refund request as it says below Microsoft reserves the right to deny any refund request. best to call support.

"All refunds must be requested at the same time through customer support (i.e. one refund request per customer). Proof-of-purchase documentation may be required. Microsoft reserves the right to deny any refund request that it deems to be fraudulent."
  3. CharlieB.123 Win User

Refund request denied

Seems very unfair. They're selling something on their platform that doesn't work, they should refund it or, better yet, fix the bug.

Either way, xbox supposedly do refund games that don't work (in this case I can't even access it), so telling me that I have reached my refund limit for the year is not a valid reason due to that being a load of bull.

Im sure Nintendo would have refunded me...
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Refund Request Denied

try this link

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

"All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product."
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Refund Request was Denied

Thats so absurd!!!!!! Its a perfect example of microsofts lies and deceptive business practices on its consumers!!!!! Seriously so why even bother giving 14 days??? Why not just be honest and admit we know its broke but we dont care you bought it its your problem now. Thank you for not having a choice choosing microsoft, and have a bingwonderful day. Besides our terms of service agreement unclearly. ( to the non law degree holding average type human ) stipulates we are intirely free to do what ever we want, with no accountability what so ever, because we said so with all them there fancy lawyer type words!!!!! That sure would save us non law types a lot of headaches knowing that.
    its the same with most platforms, sony won't refund if you so much as download 1 MB of the game. steam has the same policy but is quite relaxed and if you have a legit issue they will refund no problems.

but all other launchers and platforms have the same refund limits.
  6. Baron Abyss Win User

Refund Request was Denied

Ah, the more than 2 hours one would definitely do it because I really wanted to give it a chance. But I don't understand as I've played Battlefield 5 for more than 2 hours and I was able to refund it. But its a digital game why does it matter that if you played it for more than 2 hours or so? That's so weird and confusing. Especially if the game is extremely unplayable, which it was for me personally.
Thema:

Refund request denied

1. Refund request denied - Similar Threads - Refund request denied

2. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  3. Why is my refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my refund request denied: I did every thing required and it still got denied please help me d1c1b0d1-78ed-43b0-8885-85a5035b33b0
  4. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c
  5. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  6. Refund request denied no email sent whatsoever.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund request denied no email sent whatsoever.: I recently purchased the Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah bundle four days ago. I requested a refund due to game breaking bugs, invisible enemies, game crashing, and it just being in a very bad...
  7. Why my request for refund is denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my request for refund is denied?: Why my request for refund is denied? 5f2b1ecf-39d8-4e1a-9fd1-13995bf9e6ab
  8. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?: I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't gotten a single online match). It's still within...
  9. Refund Request denied???!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request denied???!!!!: I bought Party Animal for my Xbox one. The performance was so bad even on a tutorial. The 10 minutes tutorial was so laggy and I also found that I needed Xbox game pass to actually play it after...
  10. Appeal denied refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal denied refund request: I have been denied a refund for a digital game. This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product. The pre order was purchased more...