Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

Discus and support Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought game as gift on my account by mistake Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift Refund refused for a pre order game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by paul currie, Nov 8, 2023.

1. paul currie
    paul currie Guest

Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

Bought game as gift on my account by mistake

Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift

Refund refused for a pre order game

Reason given was exceed permitted number of refunds for year despite never having a refund at all

How do I get this looked at as purchase no good to me and person gift for can’t use either

Before I ask PayPal to recall payment

Please help

:)

paul currie, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get reversed?

Hello again, Paul. I would greatly appreciate it if you could read my previous response in its entirety since I provided instructions on what you can do if you haven't received any email.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get reversed?

Hi there Paul, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied, and you believe it's an error because you haven't requested any other refunds this year, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. paul currie Win User

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply

I have not received an email from them and have checked spam etc

The decision was made on the 3/11 so well over 24 hrs and the purchase is not available for a refund request

Still in the folder for closed

Unsure where to go with this now
  5. ESCORPI0N72 Win User

Refund Requests Question?

Hi, thanks for the reply Ben, so it should be all good right? Reaching the maximum number of refund requests and getting the message "Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year." Shouldn't be a cause for concern in terms of a suspension, as I ve only done this once and have no other refunds or request from the past few years?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a bit worried about if i will

Hi Charliegames! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you reach your refund limit per year, you won't get banned, just will be unable to do refunds for the rest of the year
Thema:

1. Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get... - Similar Threads - Refund refused reached

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...: A refund request was refused 3 days ago, but I have not received an email to tell me. I have checked, inbox, junk, deleted, nothing. I want to appeal as the reason was that I was refused is...
  8. Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product: Hi Microsoft. My old account was recently hacked even with having 2FA on. I never clicked on malicious links, shared my info, or used the same password across accounts. How my account was hacked...
  9. Why was I refused refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I refused refund: Refused refund for multiple games purchased fraudulently on my sons account that was hacked on Tuesday. The games were purchased and gifted by using our bank accounts that were linked to a PayPal...
  10. Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked: My Microsoft account was hacked, someone bought gift cards for a game. I never play games. Microsoft refuses to give the money back to me. I've spent 3 hours trying to get to a person, only to get...