refund processed?

Discus and support refund processed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i just had an email saying my refund is being processed but i havent asked for a refund, what do i do? has my info been breached?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liam Waters, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Liam Waters
    Liam Waters Guest

refund processed?

Hi,

i just had an email saying my refund is being processed but i havent asked for a refund, what do i do? has my info been breached?

:)

Liam Waters, Jan 30, 2024
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Refund Processed

Hey Drowz0r thanks for keeping in touch.

Unfortunately there is no tools in our inventory that can reverse the refund. If that email has been responded to, they (our refund team) are the only ones that can look into this issue. As stated by our

Microsoft Service Agreement
    Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer,
    all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Microsoft has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue
    refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. Since the answer has been addressed by multiple people we will be locking this in an effort to minimize
    spam, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to
    Start a New Thread
    so we can best assist you!
  3. NeuroMnemonic Win User

Refund Processed

Sale price was £13 and is now £19 so we cannot afford to re-buy it, otherwise I would, yeah.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refund Processed

I can tell you from personal experience

This has caused issues with me and paypal and paypal is still buging me about im.done with paypal .

Ok a few years ago a charge was reversed because of fraud detection not me asking for a refund and I begged support to recharge me to avoid a markrtplace violation after a charge back they did I even checked with enforcement team forums at the time (never
    got.thr marketplace suspension)

Couldnt be done and not legal anyways

Ms.gets fined about 800 by the payment proccessor etc

Its just not worth it

Just repurchase it if it is removed from your ready to install

It stayed on my account fyi lol
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Refund Processed

I was in reference to they could see why it was done.
  6. NeuroMnemonic Win User

Refund Processed

The original purchase was for £13. Normally I would just re-buy it and forget about microsoft's error but the price has gone up to £19 now, so we cannot afford it.
Thema:

refund processed?

1. refund processed? - Similar Threads - refund processed

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  5. Refund Process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Process: I canceled my xbox pass package and received an email that my cancellation and refund request is being processed. However, it's been more than a week since I requested, I still haven't received...
  6. Refund Escalation process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Escalation process: I put in a refund request with Microsoft because my kids somehow charged over $100 in Minecraft on Xbox. I was rejected for the refund request and the reason was for too many refunds in the last 6...
  7. Escalation process for a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Escalation process for a refund: I recently purchased an xbox one s online through the microsoft store. However upon delivery the box was crushed on one side, so i refused delivery due to the damage! This was one month ago! Many...
  8. When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.: Help us find your usage data We can't process your refund until we find out how much DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED has been used. Get more info. Make sure all the devices you installed the item on are...
  9. How to get back product when refund process has been canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get back product when refund process has been canceled: I purchased product on game (it doesnt matter what game) i asked for refund (beacuse purchased by accident) but i decided to get that product back. But seller can't do that and directed to Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gold cancellation and refund process fails with error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold cancellation and refund process fails with error: When I log into my account I'm offered the option to cancel my Gold subscription which was recently erroneously renewed: "You still have 363 days of your Xbox Live subscription. You'll lose...