Refund Policy for Returned Controllers

Discus and support Refund Policy for Returned Controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadXboxOwner, Aug 24, 2023.

1. SadXboxOwner
    SadXboxOwner Guest

Hi, I ordered a starfield contoller and when it arrived, it was dropped off in an envelope opened up and damaged. I wanted to keep the controller box, so I initiated a return and got a controller at Best Buy instead. I sent back the damaged box controller about a week later and waited for my return. I didnt see any progress on xboxes website after I saw UPS had delivered it so I called xbox. They assured me they had gotten the controller, and to just be patient for my refund and gave me a case number.

2 weeks go by, and no refund happens. I call in again, they say to be patient again, and wait one more week. I do that and still no refund.

About 1.5 months go by with no refund, so I call in again and share my case number. Im now told that the controller was never received, and the return I sent back was empty. Im now left with the options of filing a police report, or charge back on my card.

Its completely unacceptable for Microsoft to have such poor customer service. To go from assuring me my refund was coming, to giving no further assistance and implying we didn't return the controller to begin with, or it was stolen.

:)

SadXboxOwner, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SadXboxOwner,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, the issue started when you initiated refund for ordered Xbox Controller that was mishandled upon delivery. This is not the experienced that we wanted you to have and allow us to provide information on how to get to the bottom of this.

The best way to address your concern is contacting Microsoft store support directly because they have the advanced tool to check your order history and process applicable refund. Here in community forum, we are limited to providing information related to your concern since we do not have the tool to check account details and processing refund. We will help you how to reach our dedicated support team.

To contact the dedicated team, check on the link below and select your region.

We appreciate for letting us know your concern here in community forum. We hope that the direction we have provided will help you get the resolution to your concern.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

About MY SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller

As a Scuf Gaming customer who has repeatedly had to return their defective controllers for repair or refund I would encourage you to try and get a refund from Microsoft ASAP and SCUF Gaming directly too.

What is the Scuf Gaming return policy?
  4. uhitselijah Win User

Xbox controller drift

Depending on where you purchased your controller, your options may vary.

- if you bought a controller physically from a store, your controller should be protected under a return policy (however this isn't always the case).

- If you purchased a controller from a 3rd party authorized retailer of Microsoft products, you can check their return/refund policy online.

- If you purchased a controller directly from Microsoft, you can have it exchanged, refunded or repaired if it's under warranty.

Faulty products aren't common to come across, however it's still possible.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
  5. SIL3NT SNIP3R09 Win User

Returning Xbox One Day One Edition What Parts Did It Have?

I would also like to add once you do a return under their policy the warranty no longer stands, so in the event I get a bad console will I be able to return it for an on the day return and get another one hoping the issue is resolved?

Their policy here.

www.game.co.uk/.../Returns-Refunds
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is it still possible for me to refund Minecraft?

No. It's well past the 14 day return policy so a refund would not be possible.
Thema:

1. Refund Policy for Returned Controllers - Similar Threads - Refund Policy Returned

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...