Refund not accepted due to too much time played?

Discus and support Refund not accepted due to too much time played? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought a game called Green Hell (no offense to anyone who plays that) and requested a refund, I expected the game to be kinda like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneElectricLion, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Refund not accepted due to too much time played?

So I recently bought a game called Green Hell (no offense to anyone who plays that) and requested a refund, I expected the game to be kinda like Grounded since that’s my fav game. Anyway onto the point, It wasn’t. I requested a refund since it was 30 bucks. Declined. Too much time played, I played for an hour and 17 minutes. I thought the time limit was 2 hours? Help?

:)

OneElectricLion, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

reply to the denial email stating that.
  3. OneElectricLion Win User

Note that I have never made a refund in my life.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello OneElectricLion, If you filled out the refund request form and your request was not approved, unfortunately we here in the community are unable to help you with these issues.

The refund department is a separate offline department, which can only be contacted via the email sent to you in response.

And unfortunately not even Xbox support can help you in this case
  5. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Too much play time?

Do you have grips on your analogs? If not i advice you to buy some. <_<
  6. US Revenge Win User

Too much play time?

I have never had problems even after long time play EXCEPT in mario party, darn you "spin the 1 painful control stick"
Thema:

1. Refund not accepted due to too much time played? - Similar Threads - Refund accepted due

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  5. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  6. I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...: I asked for a refund for a game on the 5th January 2024 and it was accepted put I've still not received the refund anyone kown why 7327ba47-3646-4d64-b350-b70f66ddd053
  7. Accepted refund yet no money

in XBoX on Windows
    Accepted refund yet no money: I have requested a refund which has been accepted but I have not received the refund money although it has been 5 days 633e4a30-4e3d-4584-878f-198461c5261e
  8. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  9. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request: Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund request to Microsoft such was rejected. The...
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...