Refund granted but never credited back to card.

Discus and support Refund granted but never credited back to card. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by siubhan green, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Refund granted but never credited back to card.

Hi there,

My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according to our account (and we've verified since the item is no longer available for access) however it's never been processed to my credit card.

My credit card company has advised it's not pending and to reach out to Xbox. I've tried every avenue to contact them but keep going around in circles. The callback option is unavailable for us it seems (we're in NZ) as each time I try that I get a message saying we should try again later.

Does anybody have any idea how we can reach Xbox support via email or similar? The virtual assistant is not helpful at all.

It's now been nearly 3 weeks since the refund was granted. A second refund for something else was processed immediately so it's not an issue with our card or similar.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks

:)

siubhan green, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Haneen Nakkour Win User

Hello, I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend visiting Microsoft support first and then choosing Xbox for further help on contacting them. Let me know if this works!

3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Siubhan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

You can try asking for a refund again:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I also recommend you contact the Microsoft Support.

You can use this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope this helps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

refund

Whatever payment option you use, the refund will always go back to that option. So if you paid with credit card, the refund will go back to your credit card.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refund using split payment

Refunds are given to the payment method that was used, so if it was a gift card, then the refund goes back to the Microsoft account the card was redeemed on. If it was a credit/debit card, then the money goes back on the card.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Took my money

The refund request form is the only way to get a refund. You'll get the funds back however you paid for it. So if you paid with your credit card, it'll go back to your credit card.
Thema:

1. Refund granted but never credited back to card. - Similar Threads - Refund granted never

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...