Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

Discus and support Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottish Tish, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

Hi,

Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do please

:)

Scottish Tish, Dec 12, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

cant see anything relevant to the request a refund form that would be for a gift, will contact support and ask them, thanks guys
    No worries, happy to help :) let us know how you get on.
  3. Scottish Tish Win User

cant see anything relevant to the request a refund form that would be for a gift, will contact support and ask them, thanks guys
  4. slackadelic Win User

All digital purchases require this form to be filled out to request a refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund

Hope this helps!
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Scottish Tish,

I think it is best you speak to Xbox Support to see if there is anything they can do for you.

Hope this helps and good luck :)
  6. Zenosos Win User

xbox/ Gift card

Using gift cards for other regions for example euro when you're in pounds will be unusable in the UK store, the gift card can only be redeemed on the currency store. If you want a refund for the gift card I recommend contacting the seller where you bought
    the code to see if they can offer anything in return.
Thema:

1. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA - Similar Threads - Refund Gift bought

2. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  3. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  4. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  5. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  6. How do I refund a gift card I bought online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I refund a gift card I bought online: I had bought minecraft as a gift for a friend but was having problems redeeming the code that was sent, something about our accounts not having the same region. Anyways all I want now is to refund...
  7. I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they...: I bought a digital gift card for XBox from Amazon by mistake. Amazon won’t refund it, they have told me to contact. XBox, I have tried to get a call back to discuss on XBox but nothing happens....
  8. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...
  9. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...
  10. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...