Refund for Xbox live that I never use.

Discus and support Refund for Xbox live that I never use. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I would like to know if I can get my money back for an Xbox live account I no longer use. See I got a three month membership using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WiCkEdJ3sTeR110, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Refund for Xbox live that I never use.

Hello Microsoft, I would like to know if I can get my money back for an Xbox live account I no longer use. See I got a three month membership using a promotion live gold had set up. However that was three months ago, now I no longer have my Xbox and I would
    like to aquire my money back. Please give it to me, if you can't please let me know why and what I can do to avoid this situation again. However I would rather not have that said, seeing as how I am no longer using something I unknowingly paid for. Please
    refund me.

:)

WiCkEdJ3sTeR110, Mar 29, 2018
  2. R0berTOE
    R0berTOE Guest
    Refund

How to I get a refund for Xbox live services that I never seem to get since live is always down. Now I can't use my xbox for anything. Can't even play offline games. All 2 that xbox even has.

R0berTOE, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Mistakenly bought a 12 month subscription

Hi, I just bought a 12 months xbox live subscription by mistake. What I wanted was some microsoft funds for Tekken 7. Id like to refund it for 69.90$ CAD into my microsoft account.

I've had xbox live for 8+ years and never asked for a refund. It was an honest mistake and I will make sure it never happens again.

MMA Punishment, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. wenyyong Win User

Looking for refund for my existing xbox live gold.

I brought a xbox live gold card at family dollar and cant get a refund,never used
  7. BilalHabib Win User

xbox live code already used but I never used it

either contact support or ask for a refund
  8. Karachi King Win User

xbox live code already used but I never used it

Hi AngeredDruid,

Where did you buy the code from?

You might have to take it back there and see about exchanging it for a new one or getting a refund.
  9. WPAK Win User

라이브 환불 [Translation - Live Refunds]

Web translation:

Live Refunds

The last live concert was paid 28,800 won every three months.
    In December, I saw the payment of the card and blocked the additional payment, but the details did not come before that.

I have never played live ... I do not have any payment details and I would like a refund.

Response:

Hi there,

to request a refund for a game or dlc please go to this link where you can submit a item for a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    If that link doesn't exist then the Refund form isn't available for your region (yet) and you will have to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that
    can determine if a refund is possible or not. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If this is regarding a subscription please see the steps here to cancel a subscription see the steps here:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription

If this is any other issue with payments then please contact Xbox Support via Phone at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Refund for Xbox live that I never use. - Similar Threads - Refund live never

2. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  3. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  4. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  7. Xbox Live Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund: I missed the window of cancelling my Xbox Gold membership prior to being auto charged. Is it possible for me to obtain a refund after that date? I have not utilized my membership since being...
  8. Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund - Xbox Ultimate live: I cancelled by Xbox Ultimate live on Aug 23rd. It expired on Aug 30. I received an email from PayPal that they charged be to 14.99+tax. I tried to disputed the fee with PayPal, but they refused to...
  9. Refund no Xbox live this si not my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund no Xbox live this si not my account: Refund on the Xbox live on this account this si my brothers account and i Santa Rosa nave ir on my account 79bd5f6b-4889-46aa-a1bc-1ee4e8d5bba6
  10. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...