Refund for game who never downloaded

Discus and support Refund for game who never downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I would like to get refunding my mlnet for a game who never was downloaded to my xbox. The name of the game is: grid autosport. Best regards julian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianAndersen, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Refund for game who never downloaded

Hi. I would like to get refunding my mlnet for a game who never was downloaded to my xbox. The name of the game is: grid autosport. Best regards julian n andersen

:)

JulianAndersen, Dec 5, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Julian.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Go to
    Request an Xbox refund
    for a guide on how to request a refund on your Order.
  3. o Ninikouak o Win User

Game gift

My refund was refused, twice. Because I started to dl the game when trying redeem the game on the french account - I stopped the download and never opened the game, but still...

well, I can't say I'll have a better opinion of xbox now

thanks to the ppl here who tried to help me !
  4. JuanLerma1 Win User

Refunds????????

I purchased a game with my debit card but never did it download i would like a refund asap
  5. assassin28146 Win User

"buy this app again, when you got a devolution of minecraft launcher it was removed from your device"

i downloaded it and never refunded it and it says i need to reinstal
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Hitman: Absolution just erased my progress

I know several people who have this game and have never mentioned any such problem. Are you sure you're selecting the right storage device? Unfortunately there are no refunds.
Thema:

1. Refund for game who never downloaded - Similar Threads - Refund game never

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  4. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  5. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  6. Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game: I have tried to refund Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and it says that I have reached the limit for refunding games and I have never refunded a game I also bought it within 1-14 days and...
  7. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do if I refund a game but never got my money back: Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund...
  8. Why does Microsoft make it hard to get a game refund for a game I never ordered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it hard to get a game refund for a game I never ordered?: Over 20 years being a subscriber of xbox online qll of a sudden two games were charged to my account that I never even heard of plus being children games at that. I live alone and have never...
  9. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...: I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can I get a refund. I cannot find the order...
  10. Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?: Or at the very least is there some way to have it removed from my account and game list? I don't see myself playing it in the future and even if I don't get my money back, I'd at least like to not...