Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

Discus and support Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex030800, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Alex030800
    Alex030800 Guest

Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i preordered it a while ago. Even though the game has only just been released

:)

Alex030800, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Alex030800, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems requesting your refund. You mention that it was rejected. In this case, you must keep in mind to meet some requirements, which are:

1. Requests are made within 14 days from the date of purchase.
    2. Requests are for games in which you have not accumulated a significant amount of playing time.

You can find the information in a little more detail here at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Having said this, if your refund was rejected, you can request another one by filling out this form. If it is rejected again, you must respond to the email they sent you explaining the reasons and the current situation why you want to request the refund.

Form: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Having said all this, if you want to talk to support to get a little more information you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Henryk W. Win User

I just bought a game to play online but servers are permanently disabled.

Yeay! I just get refund :) Talked through online chat with advisor and that's it. I'm really surprised.
  4. Smuroh Win User

This feature is blocked by Xbox Live parental controls.

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, yea it can take a while to actually get through to someone to chat with, here is a screen recording of how you can get through to chat to someone, its a bit of a hacky way but at least it you will get through to a live chat with
    an agent.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/701767?key=0c8c5decd5328f4915d2430cef2aa3ae
  5. SonicAnimeBoy10 Win User

One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect

I talked to someone through the Live Chat and he told me to go to Microsoft Store Support and I don't know what to do when I'm on the page. I don't want to talk to anybody on the phone I just wanna get it done through messages.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

How to contact support for refunds

Hello,

Xbox Support can help with refunds, despite what it says on the website. I contacted them a few weeks ago as my refund request (my first ever one) was instantly denied through the form, so I started a live chat at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and the agent manually approved my request. I actually received the refund to my bank account on the same day.

You may need to adjust your category/topic options to speak with someone. Try selecting 'I can't redeem a code' under 'Subscriptions & billing', then start a live chat. If you get through to the virtual automated agent, just type 'Talk to agent' a few times.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone - Similar Threads - Refund cod mw3

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  4. COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]: COD MW2/WZ2 -Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD] I have checked the official network. Everything says it's online and running fine. A couple months ago I purchased and downloaded modern...
  5. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f
  6. If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?: So ever since we got this game and have tried to play online game matches and such. The recent update for Nov 2022 has make the gaming experience in MWII even worse. We can't even get into private...
  7. Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall: Like many, my COD cold war was crashing on load screen and forcing my other games to crash. I called numerous time to Xbox support and was finally told it was a known issue and to uninstall and...
  8. How do i refund cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i refund cod points: I bought a pack and changed my mind since i don't want it anymore so is it possible to get a refund? 128d6d30-846e-43b9-b8f1-d4b748907547
  9. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  10. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...