Refund approved but money not received

Discus and support Refund approved but money not received in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Niti Ratkoceri, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Refund approved but money not received

I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved

:)

Niti Ratkoceri, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Niti, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago (taking into account that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days), and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

However, if you haven't received any email notification of your refund approval, you should contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance. They are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Haneen Nakkour Win User

refund approved but money not received

Hello, I have found a thread that discusses this issue. I have linked it below!

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/refund-approved-but-2-weeks-later-still-have-not/bb1109ba-9e8b-485f-bbaf-e3deb8e36a22
    Let me know if this helps!
  4. Renatodibi Win User

refund approved but money not received

** Archie.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I understand that we're always anxious when requesting a refund and it takes time to arrive, but I can assure you that it's normal for it to take at least 2 or 3 business days. You requested the refund on Saturday, so you shouldn't count the first 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) and start counting from today for your refund. The timing depends on the payment method you chose, but I believe you will see your refund shortly. The important thing is that it appears in your order history.

Further information about refund at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Kind regards
    Renato
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Game refund money didn’t come back and can’t refund dlc content

I attempted to refund for one game and two dlcs my 10 yr old son bought online. The game was approved but still have not received the money, but the dlcs were not approved. This is not abuse of the refund system as we do need the money back, and would like to know how I can reappear for the refund please

Thank you
    How long ago was the refund approved? It can take 3-5 business days (or longer depending on your bank) after the refund is approved before your bank would reflect the refund on their end.
  6. Aaron Watson Win User

Why is the money not returned for a refund and I still can own the game?

The refund request was approved on 1/13/24 and still hasn't been processed. I have already spoke to Xbox support and all they did was resend the refund request in again and approved it, but I still didn't receive my money back
Thema:

1. Refund approved but money not received - Similar Threads - Refund approved money

2. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  3. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  4. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  5. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  6. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  9. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  10. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....