Refund approved and dlc removed but no money came back?!

Discus and support Refund approved and dlc removed but no money came back?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lightfall dlc For destiny 2. I bought it around the 14ths of Feb. Cancelled it on the 22nd of feb because i bought the ps5 and found out Dlcs dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UzairIsmail1, Mar 7, 2023.

1. UzairIsmail1
    UzairIsmail1 Guest

Lightfall dlc For destiny 2. I bought it around the 14ths of Feb. Cancelled it on the 22nd of feb because i bought the ps5 and found out Dlcs dont carry over game accounts. My request was approved on the 22nd and i got an email saying it was approved. The game registered that i no longer own the expansion(this is all still before the dlc came out. Still in preorder). Till today i did not receive money in my account. Spoke to so many agents on the virtual help thing and none helped really. The 2nd last guy ghosted me and the last guy said that on their side its showing failed. He said i must request a new refund. Why is this happening!

:)

UzairIsmail1, Mar 7, 2023
  2. UzairIsmail1 Win User

Its from a no-reply address.

I did rrply to it though. On the 27th of feb. I have since then not received any email from that.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the additional information, on your order history may I ask what is the status of the pre-order? Is it refunded?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. The status should be "refunded" but if it's "refund denied" there may be a problem but I don't have the option to check that since I am not from Microsoft. You may need to get this checked.
  5. UzairIsmail1 Win User

When i go to https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders and see refund status, it shows refund approved.

However when i go to order history it shows refund failed. At this address: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

ALSO* Thanks for the speedy replies.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Do you have the refund email confirmation from the refund team? You can reply from there and let them know the status which is "refund failed" so they can immediately look into it.

You're welcome.
Thema:

1. Refund approved and dlc removed but no money came back?! - Similar Threads - Refund approved dlc

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4