Refund apex legend coins

Discus and support Refund apex legend coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins. The problem was he was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SkyeLiew, Jun 10, 2021.

1. SkyeLiew
    SkyeLiew Guest

Refund apex legend coins

So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins.

The problem was he was not supervised and did it without my permission. Furthermore we play apex on pc and not xbox thus making the purchase have 0 worth to us.

Requested for refund immediately but since its 3 seperate purchases ( but of the same one made in the same time) only one of the refund passed and the rest were denied.(passed refund limit even though the only refund i had was one of the pack)

May i get some help from this it will be much appreciated thanks..

:)

SkyeLiew, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  3. DTHOMAS7 Win User

Game Coins Purchased- Not Delivered

Thanks for your response. This happens with the Apex Legends game only. The first time I did not receive the coins, I requested a refund, which I received. The second time it occurred, I spoke with an Xbox Gamer who suggested I reset my Xbox using the "keep my games an apps" options. I did this, but it did not resolve the problem. I requested a second refund, which was denied because the request occurred too close in time to my previous request for a refund. I then did not make any coin purchases in Apex Legends for about 6 months. This is my third attempt to purchase coins, without actually receiving them. This problem does not occur with other games, just Apex Legends.
  4. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
  5. John_452 Win User

What to do when I don’t get the in game currency I payed for

I bought apex coins for the game apex legends and it didn’t go through
  6. Gabby�� Win User

Xbox apex 20$ gift card

How to redeem Apex Legends coins?

1. Sign in to your EA account in your browser(Login to Origin).
    2. Go to the "Redeem Product Code" page.
    3. Enter the Apex Legends Coins code in which you purchase from SEAGM by clicking on "My Card".
    4. The balance has now been added to your Apex Legends account.
Thema:

Refund apex legend coins

1. Refund apex legend coins - Similar Threads - Refund apex legend

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  7. Can i refund my account on apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund my account on apex legends: Hi yes im just seeing this is hard im guessing i understand if you cant but can i refund my account on xbox to my microsoft balance i know why did i spend it in the first place but i made so many...
  8. Refund accidental purchase of apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund accidental purchase of apex coins: Hi, on 10/6/21 my little brother(9yr old) accidentally and without my supervision purchased 3x $129 worth of Apex Legends coins . We are PC players but we did not know it was for xbox. I submitted...
  9. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  10. Denied refund for apex legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for apex legend coins: I have 2 accounts on the same xbox. One account being michimacat other acount x MA x RS x . Michimacat is my girlfriends account. Im always signed into both. Ive never had a problem buying stuff...