Refund? After purchasing game yesterday?

Discus and support Refund? After purchasing game yesterday? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is It possible to get a refund? Yesterday I purchased a Digital Download on Xbox Market store for the game "Grand Theft Auto 5". Now after playing It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iHumpPies, Apr 20, 2016.

1. iHumpPies
    iHumpPies Guest

Is It possible to get a refund? Yesterday I purchased a Digital Download on Xbox Market store for the game "Grand Theft Auto 5". Now after playing It for about a hour or two I soon started to regret my purchase because I simply was not enjoying the game.
    Now I'm not asking for cash only refund I'd also be happy with In store credit. Please can anyone help me out here? I'd hate to see $30 go down the drain on a game that I didn't enjoy and will no longer be playing ever again. I already went ahead and uninstalled
    It from both my Xbox One consoles. Thanks In Advance!

Also, my gamertag Is... ""

:)

iHumpPies, Apr 20, 2016
  2. Reimbursement after purchasing the game.

Umm... Ambassador RandyAU93 I believe you are wrong. This info is post on www.support.xbox.com under games > purchasing tab. Hopefully this helps Emil Maciejewski.

"

Can I get a refund for a digital game?

You can request a refund by going to the
    Request an Xbox refund webform
    . We will review your request and let you know if you’re eligible for a refund.

"

Sign in to your Microsoft account

ReakerKingdom96, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Reimbursement after purchasing the game.

Hi!

I would like to ask if I can get a refund for the purchase of a random game? Unfortunately, today my son inattentive bought a game I did not want to buy. I do not know where I can send a refund request. The game was purchased from the Microsoft store and has
    not even been installed. I will be grateful for the information.

Emil Maciejewski, Apr 20, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you don't like the game. However, the only people who can handle refund requests is phone support. You could try giving them a call but there is a policy about refunds. If you've played the game for a period of time the chances of a refund
    are unlikely at this time.

If you would still like to give them a call the number for North America is 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Apr 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: