Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

Discus and support Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonMorris9, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

Hello,

I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the 3rd time, I was promised a cash refund if they didn't fix my controller. Throughout the entire warranty replacement process, it's been hell and a very terrible experience. It seems like this dept is in India somewhere. I was hung up in multiple times and after that I just stopped being nice to these people working in the warranty dept. It is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Indian women singing in the background, yelling noise and lagging in the background, being left on hold for 30 minutes, being told lies that I will receive a call back and never get a call, etc. They OFFERED TO ME a cash refund. I just want my controller fixed. Now, they are not giving me my refund and lying saying it was escalated to another department but will not email me a confirmation or any information that this is true. Now I can't even call them back after they dismiss me. They won't put "Francis" the manager back on the phone. The only case number I have is 7029437350. This is a copy of the email that they sent but now I hear nothing back from them.

"Hi Brandon,

We're following up on your support request.

I've successfully escalated the case to our offline team for them to review your case and once they are done reviewing the case, you will receive an email from them about the refund request for the defective controller with the serial number "0263000794204". Please check your email any time.

Just a heads up, once they processed the refund, it will reflect back on your payment card within 3-5 business days. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Thanks again,

Microsoft Support for Xbox

Your support request number is 7029437350 if you need it."

I don't even have a debit card on file with Microsoft. They're just telling me anything to get rid of me and stop me from calling. I'm switching from Microsoft now that I know if anything goes wrong, I can't get in touch with anyone competent or in America. But I would like my refund that THEY offered to me since they failed to repair my controller after 3x attempts. This whole ordeal was stressful and a long waste of my time and energy. I'm going to pc and canceling my Microsoft live and the Ultimate game plan. So now what do I need to do to get my refund?? Who do I need to write to get someone to address this issue? I'll never recommend Microsoft product again with a store issued warranty. I say just stay away from Microsoft altogether since they can't spend their billions to provide service to their 1.3 billion customers. They just don't care and think they are justified for their terrible customer service. I will forever give them a 1 star. Now what do I need to do to rectify this issue before I sue?

Thank you

Brandon Morris

:)

BrandonMorris9, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Disc drive not working

It won't even take the disc, so reading is NOT the issue.
    I had the exact same issue with my first Series X after 3 months of purchase. Mine was replaced on warranty. You should try to get a replacement or get it repaired on warranty if applicable.

If the warranty has expired it will need repairing because the drive has failed.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Controller

If the controller has failed and it is out of warranty you will need to replace it as there are no repair option for controllers that are out of warranty.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Microsoft will not fix a known problem with out payment!

this is the problem with the US, over here in the UK you get a fixed 1 year warranty, then out of warranty if the unit fails you can declare CRA (consumer rights act) and pay £60 (refunded if found to be a manufacturing fault) to have it assessed and if found to be a manufacturing fault can be repaired or replaced free up to 6 years after purchase.

think it is about time the US starts looking after the consumers more.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox fail

Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund. Alternatively check the warranty and send your console for repairs.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Controller/Possible Joystick Problem

It appears that the thumb stick on the controller has failed. If it is under warranty you should get it replaced if not it will probably be just as inexpensive to replace it to get it repaired.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

1. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement - Similar Threads - Refund failed warranty

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...