Refund accidental purchase of apex coins

Discus and support Refund accidental purchase of apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, on 10/6/21 my little brother(9yr old) accidentally and without my supervision purchased 3x $129 worth of Apex Legends coins . We are PC players but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SkyeLiew, Jun 15, 2021.

1. SkyeLiew
    SkyeLiew Guest

Hi, on 10/6/21 my little brother(9yr old) accidentally and without my supervision purchased 3x $129 worth of Apex Legends coins . We are PC players but we did not know it was for xbox. I submitted a refund request immediately for all 3 of the purchases. Up till this day only one of the 3 packs have been refunded but the other two has been rejected stating "Our refund policy limits the number of refunds customers are eligible for within a year and you've already received the allowed number of refunds this year. Thanks for understanding. ". However i have read the refund policy/private policy and it did not state at all. We do not own an xbox and we have not touched or modify the apex coins. Also when my brother bought the coins there was no confirmation, he thought that it was an error and proceeded to spam 3 times thus purchasing it 3 times.

The rejection email also gave me a link to Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms. However when i clicked on it says ' It may have a new location or may not be available anymore.'

Can anyone help me with this, it will help alot thanks

:)

SkyeLiew, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SkyeLiew Win User

I have replied to the email declining to my refund requests, waiting for them to reply.

i hope they understand my situation and refund me.
  4. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Code for apex coins not received

Hi Bruce,

Apex coins from the Microsoft Store are only available for Xbox One. You need an Xbox Live profile and you need to play on Xbox One to receive those coins you purchased from the Microsoft Store.

I noticed you posted this thread in the "PC Gaming" category, so if you play Apex on PC then you need to purchase Apex coins directly from EA through the Origin Store or directly in game:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex/currency

If you do not own an Xbox One console and you intended to purchase coins for PC, then I'd recommend submitting a

refund request online
    . Just click on the link to go through a refund request walkthrough.

I hope this helps!
  6. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
Thema:

1. Refund accidental purchase of apex coins - Similar Threads - Refund accidental purchase

2. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  3. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  4. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  5. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  6. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  7. How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?: How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase? 36e2e501-c56c-4119-9d48-4ff14b1a7167
  8. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a
  9. I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund: I saw something on sale and I gifted to my little brother then I looked at the screen and I thought the game was coming right away I thought there was an error so I gift him another one until I...
  10. Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him: A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying Light 2 is not available through the Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to refund apex legends coins