Refund a game whos servers shut down

Discus and support Refund a game whos servers shut down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Couple years back i had bought Overwatch legendary edition i think it was. And I didnt even get to play it when it got shutdown and overwatch 2 was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N0ZD0G on xbox, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Refund a game whos servers shut down

Couple years back i had bought Overwatch legendary edition i think it was. And I didnt even get to play it when it got shutdown and overwatch 2 was released for free, i only recently found out I could refund things because I was browsing reviews on another game, amd I was wondering if given the circumstamces, could I get a credit refund of overwatch legendary edition to my xbox account

:)

N0ZD0G on xbox, Sep 6, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hey charlie,

just to let you know: The Moderators and Volunteer advisors are players like you and we are not working for Microsoft.

So it's not our policy !

At least it's the responsibility of the Distributors how long they support a game.

If for example your Smartphone is no longer updated and supported cause it's to old, you will not get your money back for the phone either.

3. KindGryphon Win User

Phones are physical games are not
    Games can be physical still too. Friday the 13th is a game that can still be bought as a physical version even right now.

They wouldn't get their money back had they bought the physical version either so makes no difference.
  4. charlie layer Win User

Since it was bought well over 14 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.
    That is not ok as not giving a refund is horible what a waste of money i need a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down but i cant coz your policy
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since it was bought well over 14 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.
  6. charlie layer Win User

Phones are physical games are not
Thema:

1. Refund a game whos servers shut down - Similar Threads - Refund game whos

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  8. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  9. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  10. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...