Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game

Discus and support Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to refund Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and it says that I have reached the limit for refunding games and I have never refunded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrYoda15 ., Jan 10, 2023.

1. MrYoda15 .
    MrYoda15 . Guest

I have tried to refund Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and it says that I have reached the limit for refunding games and I have never refunded a game I also bought it within 1-14 days and I have only played it for about 1-2 hours

:)

MrYoda15 ., Jan 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MrYoda15, If you filled out the refund request form and your request was not approved, unfortunately we here in the community are unable to help you with these issues.

The refund department is a separate offline department, which can only be contacted via the email sent to you in response.

And unfortunately not even Xbox support can help you in this case
  3. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  4. Hollified Ninja Win User

Cannot resume after shutting down Xbox one

get a refund this game is broken and will never work properly even with patching
  5. Eny Gzq Win User

I am having an issue with a refund

Yes, I have also encountered this issue. I have never refunded before, but the refund system displays Details Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you have reached your limit for this year。

Including my friends, they have booked COD games and have not played them, but they cannot receive refunds. I believe there is a problem with their refund system. However, the staff did not take this matter seriously. They only want to make money and no longer consider the feelings of loving Xbox players
  6. xBrutalxEddyx Win User

CoD Ghosts gone black screen, taking too long to start

Refund,refund,refund this game is not fit for purpose!

Refund for game!

Refund for season pass!

Not to mention all the time i've spent (wasted)trying to get this lemon of a game to work.

Man up and pay up (A big sorry to everyone experiencing this let down would also be nice,after all it's not our fault is it?).
Thema:

1. Refund a game not working -i have also never refunded a game - Similar Threads - Refund game working

2. Refund on game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on game not working: I'm trying to get my refund back because the game is not Working rugby league live 3 It's always freezing on me [Moderator Edit: Changed title from email address]...
  3. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  4. Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...: I purchased a game not too long ago and I got to a part in the game that crashes it I tried to get a refund for it because there's no point in keeping it if I can't enjoy it but it was denied...
  5. 'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'we are the caretakers' game does not work and a refund has been denied: As per title. The game's 1st chapter ( era) plays fine then the game continually dashboards. The game is unfit for purpose and i can get nowhere with microsoft via email. Any advice is welcome,...
  6. Refund Denied for a game that doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for a game that doesn't work: Can someone assist on explaining why a game that was bought on December 21st and played for less than 30 minutes as it gives a black screen during the game and resets to the homepage can be denied...
  7. Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work: Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work properly. How much should I wait? Until 14 days has passed so you can have an excuse...like you did with fifa 21? Its not enough that my 6...
  8. Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied: Hello. I purchased a new Xbox One S about a month ago. Last week, I purchased a digital copy of Lego DC Super Villains. It worked for a day or two, but then stopped working. It would load the...
  9. Reembolso ( o jogo não funciona )[Translation-Refund (game does not work)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso ( o jogo não funciona )[Translation-Refund (game does not work)]: oi eu comprei um jogo esses dias na loja do xbox o jogo funcionou apenas no dia que eu comprei paguei 89,00 reais e eu gostaria de pedi o reembolso pois eu paguei por uma coisa e não estou podendo...
  10. Refund denied for a game that does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied for a game that does not work: On the 31st May 2020, I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I have gamepass and Forza Horizon4 Standard Edition installed on my PC and bought Forza Horizon Ultimate through the Microsoft Store to...