Referring friends

Discus and support Referring friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How come most of my friends are illegible to refer for credits? I can only do a few! de62d265-857e-4650-afa6-fd2b3b8b9936 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by StampyBighead4, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Referring friends

How come most of my friends are illegible to refer for credits? I can only do a few!

:)

StampyBighead4, Nov 11, 2016
  2. EjectedBunny
    EjectedBunny Guest
    FREEdom Rewards Issue

Hi, I'm having an issue redeeming the smite Better With Friends codes from referring my friends. I keep being told I already own the DLC. I have 3 unused codes from referring all my friends. If I can only redeem the referral bonus once, why let us refer
    so many friends? Nowhere on the FAQ does it say I can only use the Better With Friends Bundle once.

EjectedBunny, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Sgt Cobra N7
    Sgt Cobra N7 Guest
    Question referring to Rendon Howe

I know this DA Inquisition, but people rarely go on the DAO forums anymore, I recently started playing the DA series last year and I need answers on a specific topic; I played the human noble origin, when confronting Rendon Howe I thought he only says, "Well
    look here Bryce Cousland's little boy/spitfire all grownup." But recently I've seen a few YouTube video's where he says, "Lohgain made it clear your family name is gone, and forgotten. Your parents died on their knees, your brothers corpse rots in Ostagar,
    his son died along with his antivan wh*** of a wife."

From what I've read in comments, they say that you can get him to say those words because he's POed, and about had enough off you.

So what I want to know is, is this some mod or is it actually a specific dialogue set that you can get him to say; if so please tell me how, it would bring a smile of satisfaction to know that his over confident, cocky attitude is replaced by, hatred, rage,
    and the lust to kill you.

Sgt Cobra N7, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Referring friends

Hello StampyBighead4,

If you are asking about the "Refer your Friends, Get Rewarded" offer that rewards a first digital purchase, it is most likely because your friends have already made a digital purchase, and no longer eligible for this offer. For more information on eligibility,
    you can check our FAQ entry for the offer at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Referring friends