Refer friend reward

Discus and support Refer friend reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! Referred a friend and he bought gold, but more than a week later, the website still shows pending and no points. Can you check it what's the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Renattooo, May 27, 2016.

1. Renattooo
    Renattooo Guest

Refer friend reward

Hi!

Referred a friend and he bought gold, but more than a week later, the website still shows pending and no points. Can you check it what's the problem?

Best regards,

:)

Renattooo, May 27, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    can't refer a friend to join rewards

Hello GODDESS BAST,

There is no offer to simply refer someone to join Xbox Live Rewards. If you are talking about the "Refer Friends, Earn Rewards" offer at the bottom of the MyMissions page, that offer is to refer a friend to Gold. Since your friends are already Gold members,
    that offer cannot be sent to them.

XBLRewards8, May 27, 2016
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Refer A Friend Program?

I dont want to just wanted to post details for the program you are talking about. Make sure you meet everything they are asking for to get your points. Good luck!

Info taken here:Xbox Live Rewards

Refer-a-Friend
    Do I have to be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to participate in the Refer-a-Friend Reward?A. You must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member to refer friends and an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to be eligible for the referral reward.How many Rewards can I earn for
    referring friends?A. While you can only refer up to 5 friends a day, there is no limit to the number of Rewards you can receive for successfully referring friends. A successful referral depends on the completion of a referred friend(s) upgrading to an Xbox
    LIVE Gold Membership online within 14 days of receiving the referral email and signing up for Xbox LIVE Rewards, if they aren't already a member. Microsoft Points will be awarded once your referred friend(s) have been Gold for at least 30 days.My referred
    friend(s) upgraded to Gold. When can I expect to receive my 100 Microsoft Points?A. Your 100 Microsoft Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account approximately 45 days after your referred friend upgrades to Gold.How many Rewards can
    I earn for upgrading to an Xbox LIVE Gold membership after receiving a referral?A. You can only receive the Refer-a-Friend Reward for upgrading to a Gold membership one time. However, Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold members can earn unlimited Rewards for referring
    friends who upgrade.How often can I expect to receive referral emails from friends?A. If you do not upgrade to Gold within 14 days, you will not be eligible to receive another offer for 90 days.I was referred by an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and upgraded
    my Xbox LIVE account to a Gold membership online. I'm also an Xbox LIVE Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 400 Microsoft Points?A. To receive the 400 Point Reward, you must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member, upgrade your Xbox LIVE account to Gold
    online within 14 days of receiving the referral, and you must retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. Points may take up to 45 days to be deposited in your Xbox LIVE Rewards account.Why can't I refer some of my friends?A. There are multiple reasons
    a friend may not be eligible for the Refer-a-Friend Reward. Your friend may already be an Xbox LIVE Gold member or recently acted on a referral and upgraded to Gold. Also, the Refer-a-Friend Reward may not be available in your friend's region. Please see the

Terms and Conditions
    for full details.Why isn't the Refer-a-Friend Reward available in my country?A. Certain countries' laws and regulations may prevent the Refer-a-Friend Reward from being available in your region. Check the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often
    to see the latest offers available in your area.

PhDPeddler, May 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Refer friend reward

Since this is a Rewards program offer, you need to post in the Rewards forum which you already have and have already been answered -

forums.xbox.com/.../2163461.aspx

If you have further questions about the offer, you will need to post in that forum.

Smwutches, May 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Refer friend reward