Refer a friend

Discus and support Refer a friend in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed an advertisement on my dashboard about referring a friend but whenever I follow the links it says I am ineligible but it doesn't say why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lord Arkhan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Lord Arkhan
    Lord Arkhan Guest

Refer a friend

Hi, I noticed an advertisement on my dashboard about referring a friend but whenever I follow the links it says I am ineligible but it doesn't say why.

:)

Lord Arkhan, Jun 4, 2018
  2. alexwheeler
    alexwheeler Guest
    Refer-a-Friend

If you are a member of the xbox live rewards program and are a gold member of xbox live, you can send them a link found on your rewards refer page that your friend can use to sign up for xbox live gold, for this you will both recieve a reward for refering
    stated on the rewards website. If this doesn't solve your problem, could you specify more about what your issue involves

alexwheeler, Jun 4, 2018
  3. TanqaHD
    TanqaHD Guest
    refer a friend

Hello ThomasJohn1

Refer-a-freind is a way to get microsoft points (MSP) and you can see if they are pending or have cam through by clicking this link

:rewards.xbox.com
    / they must need to upgrade to xbox live gold and as Tgeekster said it will take
    14days of referral email

Good luck

TanqaHD, Jun 4, 2018
  4. JAS CHAOS Zero Win User

Refer-A-Friend

???? My post didn't show up? WTF? Okay has anyone tried the refer-a-friend thing and have it say you cannot refer because you do not have a gold membership when you are a gold member?

p.s. these new forums suck.
  5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Refer-a-Friend

Hello Carlos Junior13

Follow kingoftheroad1 suggestion. You should be more specific with your problem.

In order to refer-a-friend you must be a gold member and have already signed up for Xbox Live Rewards.

To get there

1) Sign on http://rewards.xbox.com/earn/

2) Select the "MyXtras". You should see Refer-a-Friend option

3) Once you are there you can select up to 5 friends per a day to refer to. After the referral is sent you are able to see whether your friends have upgrades or are still pending

Remember to read the Terms and Conditions

rewards.xbox.com/.../terms-and-conditions
  6. Tgeekster Win User

refer a friend

Hi, ThomasJohn,

Here is some info from the
    Xbox LIVE Rewards FAQ

[table][tr][td]How many Rewards Points can I earn for referring friends? While you can only refer up to 5 friends a day, there is no limit to the number of Rewards you can receive for successfully referring friends.A successful referral depends on the completion of a referred friend(s) upgrading to an Xbox LIVE Online Gold membership within 14 days of receiving the referral email and signing up for Xbox LIVE Rewards. Microsoft Points will be awarded once your referred friend(s) have been Gold for at least 30 days.[/td][/tr][/table]

If you continue to have questions regarding Xbox LIVE Rewards you could create a post in their support forum

HERE
    or you can also reach out to them via Twitter
    HERE
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Refer-a-friend

8. onyxishere Win User

refer-a-friend

Some people cannot be referred if they are already Gold members or live in a country where the refer-a-friend or Live is not available.

For more info, please post in the rewards forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

Refer a friend

1. Refer a friend - Similar Threads - Refer friend

2. Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]: Me and my friend have played Sea of Thieves for quite a while and thought we would like to invite our 3rd friend and then saw the Refer a Friend. I have only had PC Game Pass for a couple of days,...
  3. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  4. Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program: Is there currently any rewards for referring a friend? I cant find anything online. Please supply a link to refer a new member to Xbox Live Gold. Thanks 78c409f1-2c90-4fd2-ba46-fadec4d78db5
  5. Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.: Hi, I'm having difficulty with 'referring a friend' to xboxlive rewards. My friend isn't nor has ever been a member, with that being said when I follow the links to the refer a friend page, the...
  6. Refer a friend 5000 rewards credit With Date Evidences 13 February.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Refer a friend 5000 rewards credit With Date Evidences 13 February.: [img] [img] [img] Here is the evidences that I was referred by Luiz VIX in 13 February in 2018 to upgrade to Gold Membership via refer a friend rewards program. I upgraded to Gold after...
  7. Refer a friend 5000 rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Refer a friend 5000 rewards credit: I was referred by Luiz VIX to upgrade to Gold Membership via refer a friend rewards program. I upgraded to Gold after receiving the referral email in 15 february. Even after the upgrade to Gold,...
  8. Refer a friend issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refer a friend issue: Refera friend promo not working. Says I'm not eligible. Been having this issue for over a month. No results. e97011ba-ee2b-4e44-96b8-6f84636e2f21
  9. Ineligible for refer a friend promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ineligible for refer a friend promo: Says I'm not eligible for refer a friend promo. Didn't say why. Chat rep told me to post here. Help? 8323a5f4-b601-4688-a5fa-7a31394b7516
  10. refer a FRIEND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refer a FRIEND: im trying to do the refer a friend to gold and get a $10 gift card, but the only friends on the list have gold or dont own an xbox. i have a friend that wants to join that why i want to do this...