refer a FRIEND

Discus and support refer a FRIEND in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; im trying to do the refer a friend to gold and get a $10 gift card, but the only friends on the list have gold or dont own an xbox. i have a friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jfall1993, May 5, 2018.

1. jfall1993
    jfall1993 Guest

refer a FRIEND

im trying to do the refer a friend to gold and get a $10 gift card, but the only friends on the list have gold or dont own an xbox. i have a friend that wants to join that why i want to do this offer.

web link to offer:

Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1

:)

jfall1993, May 5, 2018
  2. alexwheeler
    alexwheeler Guest
    Refer-a-Friend

If you are a member of the xbox live rewards program and are a gold member of xbox live, you can send them a link found on your rewards refer page that your friend can use to sign up for xbox live gold, for this you will both recieve a reward for refering
    stated on the rewards website. If this doesn't solve your problem, could you specify more about what your issue involves

alexwheeler, May 5, 2018
  3. TanqaHD
    TanqaHD Guest
    refer a friend

Hello ThomasJohn1

Refer-a-freind is a way to get microsoft points (MSP) and you can see if they are pending or have cam through by clicking this link

:rewards.xbox.com
    / they must need to upgrade to xbox live gold and as Tgeekster said it will take
    14days of referral email

Good luck

TanqaHD, May 5, 2018
  4. refer a FRIEND

Thanks for reaching out, jfall1993!

To make sure, does this user already have a Microsoft account and gamertag, and is that person friends with your gamertag on Xbox Live?

Mister Quasar, May 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

refer a FRIEND