Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order

Discus and support Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good day. I received my code for Game Pass today from Samsung. If click on the Redeem Now link in the email, I get to a page that says: Something... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fodderof4, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Fodderof4
    Fodderof4 Guest

Good day.

I received my code for Game Pass today from Samsung. If click on the Redeem Now link in the email, I get to a page that says:

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

That has been an all day thing.

If go to redeem.microsoft.com and use the code, I get this:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.
    Redeem:

Microsoft 365 Family

Microsoft 365 Business Apps

Xbox. Please redeem this code on your console.

3d/se19xSkK7Gd7L.9.0.5.6
    2020/09/22 - 22:04:17 UTC

The second error comes up on the Game Pass app on Android and the Game Pass app in Windows 10.

In my own troubleshooting brilliance, I cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate thinking maybe that was the problem, and it still doesn't work, and I don't have any Game Pass now.

Help?

:)

Fodderof4, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Fodderof4 Win User

I think I need to talk to someone as the link for troubleshooting really was a lot of things I did already, short of talking to someone.

EDIT: Received support. Code from Samsung is only good for an account that has NEVER had game pass. Either I jumped the gun getting it OR having games associated with my account didn't do me any good. So I have to gift or create a new outlook account.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Fodderof4,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to redeem a prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass. If the troubleshooting steps in the support article that the ambassador provided did not resolve the issue, we recommend
    reaching out to Xbox Support. You can choose to request a call back or live chat with an agent. You may need to adjust your selections in order to get these options to appear.
    Be sure to let us know the results Fodderof4!
  4. jseiler352 Win User

5. Fodderof4 Win User

I don't have an Xbox (yet). So that doesn't do me any good.
  6. jseiler352 Win User

Hello Fodderof4

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are having an issue with redeeming a code for Game Pass.

I would recommend that you visit the Microsoft Store on your console and going to redeem in the menu.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order - Similar Threads - Redemption code Samsung

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Xbox point redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redemption: So i just redeemed a 100 robux package off of microsoft page for 1500 points but it took 3000 points instead, i was going to try buy 2 of these so i could get 2 free items (which i do with normal...
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  7. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  8. Code redemption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code redemption: Hey all. Am having problems here. I use Bing rewards and have accumulated 60,000 points. I converted half to a £25 gift card then when redeeming it, i got a message saying there was a problem with...
  9. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase: Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45
  10. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...