Redeeming on Xbox site

Discus and support Redeeming on Xbox site in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my code on the xbox site. But when I log in to my account on my Xbox, it still says that I am not a Gold member, although when I look on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Black Girl 420, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Redeeming on Xbox site

I redeemed my code on the xbox site. But when I log in to my account on my Xbox, it still says that I am not a Gold member, although when I look on the site, it says that I'm a gold member. I just wanted to make a new Xbox live account. Does anyone know
    what to do?

:)

Black Girl 420, Jan 4, 2014
  2. We don't recognize the computer you're using

Purchasing through console works as well as redeeming codes using Redeem Code in Xbox Live menu on Xbox web-site.

DanielSchibuk, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    holy snap! Redeeming codes from the xbox app

Did you know that you can go on your windows 10 device and open up the message that xbox has sent you.

They sent me gears of war codes, and all I had to do was hit "redeem" underneath.

That is what I call great integration! I was about to copy and paste into the redeem site!

Fuhgeddit, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeeming on Xbox site

When you redeem gold on the website, there is a delay before the console will recognize it. Sometimes it can last a few hours. To speed up the process, try testing your connection on the console.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Redeeming on Xbox site