redeeming my xbox live card troubles

Discus and support redeeming my xbox live card troubles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to redeem my xbox card code it goes to redeem now i hit it and it comes up with an error message saying: your xbox live billing account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuschWacker97, Jan 5, 2014.

1. redeeming my xbox live card troubles

Whenever i try to redeem my xbox card code it goes to redeem now i hit it and it comes up with an error message saying: your xbox live billing account has been locked from making purchases, what can i do to fix this please help.

:)

BuschWacker97, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Brioculus
    Brioculus Guest
    error code 80190826

I'm having trouble purchasing content and redeeming gift cards. I can still do the auto-renewal of my xbox live gold membership, but nothing beyond that.

Brioculus, Jan 5, 2014
  3. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    I’ve tried and tried to redeem a 5 dollar Xbox card and it hasn’t worked help

I am sorry you are having trouble redeeming an Xbox card. Where did you purchase this card?

SpyShadow, Jan 5, 2014
  4. redeeming my xbox live card troubles

BuschWacker,

Head over to
    commerce.microsoft.com/.../PaymentInstrument
    . Once signed in see if there are any notifications that need your action and verify that your billing information is correct and up to date. If there are no notifications and your billing information is correct,
    I would recommend contacting Microsoft Phone Support to get the matter resolved. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

redeeming my xbox live card troubles