redeeming my gamepass ultimate gift card

Discus and support redeeming my gamepass ultimate gift card in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when i redeem my physical xbox gamepass gift card it tells me to add a payment method (credit card) and i dont have one is there a solution for this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sussusimposter, Jun 29, 2024 at 5:43 PM.

1. redeeming my gamepass ultimate gift card

when i redeem my physical xbox gamepass gift card it tells me to add a payment method (credit card) and i dont have one is there a solution for this?

submitted by /u/sussusimposter
    [link] [comments]

/u/sussusimposter, Jun 29, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  2. Jnuno82 Win User

Can´t redeem xbox gamepass gift code - Regional differences

Hello George

It´s gamepass ultimate. I tried redeeming on my brother´s account (giftee) and it didn load.

Tried on mine after my subscription ended today and same outcome.

And yes I purchased this gift on the same region, same console, same bank card I pay for my gamepass ultimate subscrition that I´ve had for a while. I tried redeeming after matching the region I had on when I bought the gift code (english US), and also setting it to South Africa...
  3. Peter-196 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Will you be coming out a xbox gamepass ultimate gift card
  4. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

Wait but why there’s the auto redeem option on rewards? I have my credit card on file! I’m just trying to switch my auto redeem from the 10$ gift card to the GAME PASS ULTIMATE that’s all!
  5. Kingpn69 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Since they fixed my issue, now I can’t cancel it.

You know what’s funny though? They kept saying that you must have auto renewal on for your gamepass through a credit card for the auto redeem to work.

I have been trying to cancel my gamepass auto redeem myself and with support for over a month because I want to switch to auto redeem for the gift card as I have 1 years worth of gamepass now. I cancelled the auto renewal and it still went through!!!!! This just goes to show what they say is BS and how terrible support has been.

I still can’t cancel my auto redeem (34 days and counting) They box that’s below says redeem reward and when clicked on, it crashes to the dashboard. I don’t have the option to cancel. I also tried to turn on auto redeem for the gift card and that says an error occurred. (That’s because auto redeem is on gamepass)

No matter what I try, nothing works and support has been abysmal unfortunately.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox gift card on the Rewards

If I remember correctly redeemed gift cards through microsoft rewards count as promotional gift cards. Which means once you redeem them you have ninety days to spend them. But your rewards points are forever so keep adding them up until you really want
    to use them. Then you can stack up on nothing but $1.25 gift cards if thats what you wanted to do lol. Gift cards get direct deposited into your microsoft balance but if you redeem for gamepass you have to check your email for a code.
Thema:

redeeming my gamepass ultimate gift card

1. redeeming my gamepass ultimate gift card - Similar Threads - redeeming gamepass ultimate

2. It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate: I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me codes or anything. Please help me...
  3. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  4. My gamepass redeem is still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamepass redeem is still suspended.: Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am getting really tired of it. I would like if...
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  7. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  8. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  9. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  10. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]