Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

Discus and support Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bobtastic1, Sep 30, 2023.

1. bobtastic1
    bobtastic1 Guest

Hi,

My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so redeemed. Now the coins do not show on her account but have probably been attributed to mine, even though I don't play Minecraft.

I can't seem to find any support for this, redeeming a gift card should not be this difficult - should be an option to do it within the game itself!

Can someone please help or have I lost all of these Minecoins??

:)

bobtastic1, Sep 30, 2023
  2. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Once a code has been redeemed, it cannot be refunded unfortunately.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

how do i get a minecoin giftcard

Hello Azad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Minecoins. There is no way of gifting these from the Microsoft store. Personally have seen cards in retail stores for Minecoins. Your best option is to buy them a

gift card
    for amount you want to spend on Minecoins. Then the person you are buying the Minecoins for can purchase themselves.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DrabbestLearner Win User

Buy minecoins with account credit

It could be that the minecoins can not be bought with gift cards, only with a credit card A greeting!
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I have no option to redeem minecoin

Hi Dinesh! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

If I may ask, are you unable to find the Minecoins gift card from the Rewards Store, is that correct?

if yes, the Minecoin gift card may be currently out of stock. Microsoft Rewards adds and removes offers on the website depending on availability. But don't worry, the Minecoin gift card will be restocked again after some time.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem - Similar Threads - Redeeming Minecoin gift

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Digital Minecoins Gift Cards redeemable globally?: I'm in Canada and I was wondering if I could redeem a digital Minecoins gift card that was bought in the US. 7e81bf7b-618d-4308-8352-2468e98c8f44
  6. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  7. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  8. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  9. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  10. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...