Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

Discus and support Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tsd18, Dec 29, 2022.

1. tsd18
    tsd18 Guest

i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this experience.m? Do you need a need code from the team or is there something else I can do?

:)

tsd18, Dec 29, 2022
  2. tsd18 Win User

Madden NFL 23 Xbox Series X|S
  3. Francia J. Win User

To clarify, you redeemed the base game of Madden 23? If yes, can you please let me know the complete name that you're seeing on your order history?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Did you read my post it could possibly solve your isssue
  5. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that would be the best option.
  6. tsd18 Win User

So I would need to ask the team for a new code that is compatible?
Thema:

1. Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets - Similar Threads - Redeeming code Madden

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  10. Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised: I preordered Madden 17 online at GameStop.com. It said if I preorder I would get 7 pro packs. I picked it up in the store. I still haven't gotten a code to redeem the pro packs. i talked with...