Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WhiteKnight4, Nov 21, 2020.

1. WhiteKnight4
    WhiteKnight4 Guest

I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1 month ultimate... does this mean I am still connected to XBOX
    Live till Feb 2021? if not, how do I redeem this 3 month code for 3 months?

:)

WhiteKnight4, Nov 21, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

My xbox live saids it will run out 1 month early

If you redeemed a 3-month Xbox Live Gold code while you still had an active subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, your 3-month Xbox Live Gold would be converted into your existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at a ratio based on the ERP (estimated
    retail price) of the code.

Example: 3 months Xbox Live Gold = 50 days Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

[​IMG]
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  4. A lL A T lR E O Win User

Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

It is probably because you previously activated your game pass ultimate subscription. If you redeem a prepaid gold or game pass code while you have active the game pass ultimate subscription, the code will extend the time of the game pass ultimate subscription
    but considering a conversion. A 12-month code of Xbox Live Gold extends a 4-month equivalent of a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Here is a link that contains information on equivalences.

https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass

Hi there, i have 2 Months of GamePass Ultimate Xbox/PC to go,

what happens when i now buy a 3 Month of Gold or GamePass (without Ultimate)
    Hi you can redeem Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (not Ultimate) codes, without any issue, but there is a conversion ratio that you can find in this page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

Navigate the FAQ to "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" section, you can find the table with conversion values.
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
Thema:

1. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Redeeming month GOLD

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me redeem my 12 month xbox live gold giftcard: when ever i try to redeem it, it says "This is not a gift card code" or something like that and i have pretty much memorized the code from how many times i have tried redeeming it. This happen to...
  5. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  6. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  7. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  8. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...