Redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month code but not showing on account

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month code but not showing on account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I redeemed a code on my account for 3 months ultimate, it shows in my recent purchases but it still shows that my subscription has expired under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OrangeStu, Dec 21, 2020.

1. OrangeStu
    OrangeStu Guest

Hi

I redeemed a code on my account for 3 months ultimate, it shows in my recent purchases but it still shows that my subscription has expired under my account.

Please help!

:)

OrangeStu, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass redeemed but cannot find it anywhere ??? On Xbox or in Microsoft account will not allow me to redeem again

But the first time you redeemed the code did it show you a message that the code was redeemed successful and that 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate subscription was added to your Microsoft account?
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  6. Villarino Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hello iiWinteredSnow!

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. Redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month code but not showing on account - Similar Threads - Redeemed Game Pass

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  5. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  6. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  7. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  8. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  9. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  10. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...: I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass 6fa4a27b-be33-4c15-9fcd-2c7228772eb5