Redeemed xbox cards and they won't show up

Discus and support Redeemed xbox cards and they won't show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I added 2 gift cards to my acc 30 dollars worth and it won't show up but says I redeemed them can anyone help? ee5cdd43-1276-4065-9900-f12c44c2cd49 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ari Alt, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Ari Alt
    Ari Alt Guest

I added 2 gift cards to my acc 30 dollars worth and it won't show up but says I redeemed them can anyone help?

:)

Ari Alt, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

First of all, it would be good if you could check if you redeemed on the correct account. Please, try to sign in here and check if you can see the Microsoft balance from there:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Try also to check all your Microsoft Accounts just to confirm.

If you cannot redeem the card again and no account has the balance, then it is time to contact Support directly so they can look into this situation, okay?

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Happy Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. NuegosRancheros Win User

Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console

Yes, my gift card I bought is from my same country and region that I live in. The only problem is that when I redeemed it to my Microsoft account, it shows up on there. But it won't show up on my Xbox 360 console dashboard and I can only purchase my game add-on from the console (it somehow won't work on the online Xbox store website). So yeah, I need it to sync to my Xbox.
  4. nibbynoo Win User

Microsoft credits

I redeemed the card on the 28th and its still not showing up
  5. koravol Win User

I purchased madden 23 with Microsoft cards and it won't install????

XBOX one purchased game card from Walmart used the activation code at microsoft.com/redeem. The game shows up in my purchases BUT when I got to my XBOX it doesnt show up at all
  6. Turtl3 Bird Win User

Xbox money unable to spend?

I redeemed a couple of cards and it adds up to $40 but it won't let me use it as a payment option.
Thema:

1. Redeemed xbox cards and they won't show up - Similar Threads - Redeemed cards won't

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  4. So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem...: So I keep getting notified that I have points to redeem a gift card but won't let me redeem it keeps saying something went wrong an to try again. Tried restarting my xbox Still not working so I...
  5. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  6. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  7. Xbox gift card won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card won't redeem: Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you...
  8. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card: I'm trying to redeem my $25 Microsoft card but every time I try to redeem the card I get this message: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering...
  9. Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...: Hi all. On Wednesday night I was unable to play with friends online, and realised my xbox live account had ran out. So I bought a 12 month subscription card and went to redeem, however it said...
  10. It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't allow me to redeem my $25 Microsoft card: Every time I try to redeem the code I get this message: "Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can...