Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

Discus and support Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CWxDraco, Feb 3, 2018.

1. CWxDraco
    CWxDraco Guest

Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far.

I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T

:)

CWxDraco, Feb 3, 2018
  2. xbox live gold prepaid card redeemed but not working

i have purchased a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months i have redeemed the code and the xbox tells me the code was accepted and redeemed but it wont let me play in multiplayer or join and create parties at all i have no suspensions bans and i dont
    have any balance due issue on my account

fire all guns, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Xbox live not registering

I bought a 12 month Xbox live gold pass prepaid card for my Xbox One after my Gold membership ran out.

My Xbox One has listed my account membership as Gold now that i have redeemed the new card,

But i still cant join partys or Online activities. Why is this?

Holy WarriorOO7, Feb 3, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

Check to see if the sub shows up on the account by going to

- Settings > Account > Subscriptions > You should see your 3 mo subscription on your account or you might see some relevant info there.

If you see the sub on the account, you might consider a console reset and use the KEEP my games and apps option and then add your account back after the reset is complete.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 3, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my gold.

Check to see if the sub shows up on the account by going to

- Settings > Account > Subscriptions > You should see your 3 mo subscription on your account or you might see some relevant info there.

If you see the sub on the account, you might consider a console reset and use the KEEP my games and apps option and then add your account back after the reset is complete.
  6. CastelloGhidoni Win User

Xbox Live not downloading new gold purchase

I am having a similar problem. Purchased 12 Month Live Gold Subscription Prepaid Card, entered the code online, and both online and on the console our Live account shows us to be a 12 Month Gold Member, but it won't let my kids start or join a party. Says,
    "You must be an XBOX Live Gold Member to join a party." What????
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

Time you redeem via prepaid cards is fully added to whatever time is left on your son's account (up to 36 months).

So for example if your son has still 3 months of Gold left on his account, and you add a 12 month card, your son has 15 months of gold on his account.

Or if your son has an active subscription, and his subscription would renew in 3 months from now, and you add the 12 month card, the prepaid card will "pause" his subscription, activate 12 months, and after the 12 months of the card are over, the subscription
    will continue with the remaining 3 months, and your son will have to be billed again in 15 months from now.

So there really is no need to wait until you redeem prepaid cards.

In fact, since some promotional cards have an expiry date on them, I heartily recommend to redeem prepaid cards as soon as possible.

But keep in mind, that you can have only up to 36 month of Gold or Game Pass time on your account.
  8. Megavolt480 Win User

Prepaid gold membership deferrment

Hello, EpicSpiderman7! Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way to pause or suspend your Gold membership. Once you redeem the prepaid card, the time starts. My only suggestion to you is to get a 3-month prepaid and save that 12-month until you get
    back.
  9. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Indeed, token stacking works on a recent-first basis. The most recent membership you purchase or redeem is what is consumed first. If you have 3 weeks remaining on a 12-Month membership, and you redeem a 3-Month prepaid card, then after 3 months, those
    remaining 3 weeks kick back in and it's business as usual. Peculiarly, if you have a 1-Month membership set to auto-renew, and you redeem a prepaid code, it will turn off automatic renewal. In other cases, if you had a renewing membership, but you turned
    off auto-renewal, and you then redeem a prepaid card, this can turn your auto-renewal back on, as the prepaid card tells the system that you're not interested in canceling afterall. Therefore, it's always a good idea to go to Xbox.com/account after you've
    set up your Gold, to make sure that the automatic renewal is in the state in which you desire it to be, on or off.
Thema:

1. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ... - Similar Threads - Redeemed XBL Gold

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000: See the title. I would very much like to get that 1yr XBL code before they're "out of stock" (seriously...how do digital codes go out of stock...?). Please help! 33a51946-87f5-418f-bc56-7ce2d8f1f5d8
  5. Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.: Customer Support advised me to make a post about not being able to Redeem the 1-month XBL subscription. So here it is. I never was able to redeem the 1 month XBL subscription. I received an...
  6. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code: I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong...
  7. Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card: I cant download any dlc or even put credit on my acc from a valid credit card or prepaid code.. just says something went wrong. Think it started happening when microsoft changed from points to...
  8. Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL: I tried buying a game and it wouldn't let me. So I bought the digital code on Amazon and I can't even redeem that. I tried contacting Online Support Chat but even THAT isn't working. The little...
  9. Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code: I've tried to redeem a code for XBL and I've gotten an error message on my Xbox One. I tried on my laptop and was given a need to add payment option. My CC was already on file and I even added my...
  10. XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares: Guys, from what I see on my account and what I hear from consultants, redeeming new XBL code is NOT working for 41 hrs now. This means that a lot of people, including me, are not able to use...