Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...

Discus and support Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered my Destiny blacksmith code on my phone and was in a bad connection area. After I lost link I refreshed and re entered code. Showed redeemed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by russian69hitman, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...

I entered my Destiny blacksmith code on my phone and was in a bad connection area. After I lost link I refreshed and re entered code. Showed redeemed. Went on Xbox one to play Destiny when I got home. No dlc. I know where to look and get it on the game,
    just wasnt there. on my Xbox I don't even see a code recently redeemed on transaction section.... Can you help?

:)

russian69hitman, Sep 23, 2014
  2. rickyjohn
    rickyjohn Guest
    Bizarre Xbox live / game receipt problem

Bought an Xbox live code for my sons for Christmas from Game via my debit card and it came as a text code on a basic receipt. Dopy dick here then lost the receipt before redeeming the code. Will Game be able to trace/link the purchase to the code via my debit card? Obviously the coffee isn't redeemed so not like I'm blagging anything? Lol

rickyjohn, Sep 23, 2014
  3. Blacksmith Shader not transferring to Xbox One

Back in September, I had redeemed a blacksmith shader code for Destiny on the 360, but it never transferred to the One. According to a Mentor on the Bungie Help forums, it is a license issue. Is there any way that this can be resolved or must I get another
    Blacksmith code for the Xbox One?

Time to ReJack, Sep 23, 2014
  4. Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...

did this

Blacksmith Armor Shader:

1.Redeem the code on your console. (did it on my iphone...)

2.Launch Destiny and travel to the Tower.

3.Proceed to the Postmaster vendor to receive your in-game item.

nothing there...

russian69hitman, Sep 23, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Habe you checked at the blacksmith himself?

The postmaster vendor is not the post matter but the shop for special items. Have you checked there?

BobMcFly247, Sep 23, 2014
  6. xiled raven
    xiled raven Guest
    I have had the same thing happen. Not clue on how to fix it.

xiled raven, Nov 1, 2018
  7. russian69hitman Win User

Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows redeemed...help

did this

Blacksmith Armor Shader:

1.Redeem the code on your console. (did it on my iphone...)

2.Launch Destiny and travel to the Tower.

3.Proceed to the Postmaster vendor to receive your in-game item.

nothing there...
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows redeemed...help

Habe you checked at the blacksmith himself?

The postmaster vendor is not the post matter but the shop for special items. Have you checked there?
  9. xiled raven Win User

I have had the same thing happen. Not clue on how to fix it.
  10. Smwutches Win User

How To Install Add-ons

Once you're connected with a wired connection you can sign into Live. If the DLC you're wanting is from a code, you would redeem the code via the website or console and it will start downloading.
  11. The gr8 flame Win User

Destiny beta code not working

I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
Thema:

Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ...

1. Redeemed Destiny blacksmith via iPhone, lost connection, no dlc & code shows ... - Similar Threads - Redeemed Destiny blacksmith

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  10. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955