Redeemed code not working

Discus and support Redeemed code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a fifa point code on the xbox redeem service on the website and it worked but it hasnt givne me my fifa points on fifa 21 please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaJudd1, Nov 14, 2020.

1. JoshuaJudd1
    JoshuaJudd1 Guest

I redeemed a fifa point code on the xbox redeem service on the website and it worked but it hasnt givne me my fifa points on fifa 21 please help

:)

JoshuaJudd1, Nov 14, 2020
  2. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Exactly.....Why put a redeem code option if it won't work with a redeem code? What the heck Microsoft that's pretty ***...
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Gears is Here!

you need to redeem both codes i redeemed one and got what u got GG so i redeemed the other code and it started downloading and it worked
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?

Hi, you can redeem your code on any device on Microsoft's redeem code website, but the content will only work on the Xbox One, as that is what the code is for.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

October's update

Redeemed the code....it WORKS!!!
Thema:

1. Redeemed code not working - Similar Threads - Redeemed code working

2. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  3. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  4. Starfield Redeem Code not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Redeem Code not working.: Region: Canada Trying to redeem my starfield constellation game code and I am receiving the following error. "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will...
  5. Amazon redeemable code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon redeemable code not working: mazon, I am receiving this message: “Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.”...
  6. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  7. Amazon redeemable code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon redeemable code not working: I just purchased the f1 2022 game as a redeemable code from Amazon.com but when I tried to redeem the code it say that they can't find the product and that the code no longer works....
  8. Redeem code doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code doesnt work: Hello, i got a redeem code and it says that i cannot use it because it was bought from other region but it was bought from that region i am. Any help? 2768c537-24fa-416c-b394-12ae7062cca5
  9. I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work: [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8
  10. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.: I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not...