Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back

Discus and support Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; redeemed a code in January and went into my account to see that it had been taken from my account and I’m not happy with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shysheepy2k17, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back

redeemed a code in January and went into my account to see that it had been taken from my account and I’m not happy with it

:)

Shysheepy2k17, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Jun 26, 2018
  3. LACROSSEBUFF
    LACROSSEBUFF Guest
    Play to earn

I redeemed a code that I got from xbox live and redeemed on my computer and it went blank and I dont know what the code is for called xbox support and verified that code was redeemed but do not see what the code is for

LACROSSEBUFF, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contacct-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One

That promotion ended back in 2016. It's no longer possible to redeem that code.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Key for game pass pc not going through

I would just verify that it's a code to redeem directly with Microsoft. Sometimes there are specific instructions for those promotional pack ins not directly from Microsoft that require you to redeem the code at a different site to have the code sent to
    you. A process like that would prevent the manufacturer from having to pay for more codes than people redeem saving them some money on the promotion.

If it is a 5x5 to be redeemed with Microsoft can you provide the exact error message you get when you try to enter the code?
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

I can't enter in my live card it keeps saying invalid how do I fix

I would also check the details on the code. Sometimes promotional codes require that you redeem them on another site prior to redemption with Microsoft. See if there are extra steps that might need to be taken that should be outlined on the card itself.
  9. blueamcat Win User

Black Ops 4 Monster Energy Drink Calling Card

Thema:

1. Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back - Similar Threads - Redeemed called promotional

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  7. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  8. l was gifted the New Call Of Duty MW 2 and I was able to redeem the code, but the game does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    l was gifted the New Call Of Duty MW 2 and I was able to redeem the code, but the game does...: I was gifted the new MW2 Call of Duty game, I was able to redeem the code but the game does not show up on my console. I have tried turning it on and off and nothing has made a difference. I have...
  9. cannot redeem "Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot redeem "Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare": I purchased the Xbox One Call of Duty Package and have tried to redeem the game and it is showing "Already in Use" and I cannot find the game under any of the users on my system. Any help with...
  10. Errors trying to redeem code for Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox One (region related?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors trying to redeem code for Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox One (region related?): Hi, I'm trying to redeem a code for COD Ghosts, it's not working, and it seems to be region related (I'm located in Netherlands). When I set my region to Netherlands on xbox.com, I can enter the...